Ashley Fox Events

Ocean Isle Beach, NC View map
$750 Package Price

$750 Package Price

Ashley Fox Events Specializes in Full Service Wedding Planning, Coordinating and Consultation. Planning Spectacular Weddings Throughout Coastal North and South Carolina Services Include:

Referrals of Trusted Vendors for Out of Town Brides

Rehearsal Coordination

Wedding Day Coordination

Detailed Wedding Day Timeline

Vendor Coordination

Ashley Fox Events is here to assist with whatever you may need help with. Wedding Planners are no longer a luxury, they are a necessity!

Please give me a call at (910) 880-5630 or shoot me an email at ashley@ashleyfoxevents.com. Thanks!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,250.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$750

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,250.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$85.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Stacy Married on 10/22/2016
    We booked Ashley Fox for our day of coordinator and I could not give a more enthusiastic recommendation for hiring her. Ashley helped me stay on top of all the pre-planning, coordinated with all the vendors, and she even helped me find a phenomenal hair and make up artist, which was my biggest stress factor, since we live in Charleston SC and planned this whole event from afar. Ashley gave us exactly what we all hoped for--a dreamy and laid back wedding day where I did not have to answer crazy questions or deal with any hiccups--I don't even know if there were any hiccups at all, because Ashley anticipated and took care of every single one of them. She's a wedding ninja.
    The rehearsal was actually fun and our wedding day was PERFECT. I'm pretty sure she even arranged for the most gorgeous day on the planet (Sat. Oct. 22 in Beaufort, NC was glorious!).
    The only thing I would do differently would be to have her coordinate the entire wedding! Worth every. single. penny. My mom, stepmother, and mother in law all had FUN at our wedding, because Ashley made everything so smooth for us all.
    If you make one self-indulgent decision, and if, like me, you need to avoid any added anxiety around your wedding, hiring Ashley Fox is the best money you'll spend on your wedding.
    Mallory Married on 07/14/2016
    Ashley was a very supportive wedding planner throughout the planning process. I don't think she realized how much I had expected of her to be in charge of as for set up but she took it all in stride.
  • User2517665 2+ years ago
    My wedding day was the most wonderful day I could have ever imagined. She walked into what i thought was going to be a wedding nightmare after I had to part ways with a disasterous (to say it nicely) wedding planner a WEEK before my wedding. She made the impossible possible. Ashley saved not only my wedding but my sanity. Ashley Fox made the day go so smooth there wasn't a single thing to be done on my part but get down the aisle. Stress free and beautiful, every detail executed to perfection! Words are not enough to thank her for all her hard work and dedication to making my entire weekend spectacular. Everyone was complimentary of how beautiful the wedding was, no one had a clue that Ashley Fox Events had planned and executed almost all of it in less than a week!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Genie Leigh Photography Genie Leigh Photography Wedding Photographers

I can't say enough about Ashley! I am a wedding photographer ind is an honor to work with such a wonderful, hard working planner!

Moonlight Iris Floral Moonlight Iris Floral Wedding Florists

Ashley is a rockstar in the wedding and event planning business. She's a gem to work with and pays special attention to detail, making sure your big day is streamlined, organized and beautiful from every angle. I highly recommend hiring Ashley for your overall planning process or day of coordination - she will take great care of you and your guests, keeping your big day stress-free, on time and absolutely gorgeous!

44 Craven Street Ocean Isle Beach, 28469
Location of (Ashley Fox Events)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding