Radcliff Avenue, Lynchburg, VA 24502 Map · Phone number

About Ashley Eiban Photography

I am a social-media-loving momma to my sweet daughter, Emerson Noel and wife to my very best friend, Michael, for 6 years and counting! He is my source of constant support and encouragement, plus my wonderful second shooter. I love decorating our house, documenting my family on our blog, drinking coffee, and organizing. However, my all-time favorite thing to do is photography!

What started out as a hobby in high school, quickly turned into a passion. I loved capturing important moments through my lens, thus creating lasting memories. No matter where I was at, I could always be found toting my huge camera around! In 2009, I started taking photos professionally and my first wedding came shortly thereafter. As a true romantic at heart, I love being able to capture the intimate moments of a couple in love and I am so inspired by each of my clients and the opportunity to tell their story. My goal as a photographer is to capture your moment- as it happens. I try to eliminate the awkward posed photos and catch you in a more natural and relaxed state. You can ask any former bride- we do a lot of laughing in our sessions!

I am not just a “for-hire” worker- but your friend and partner. Whether you are newly engaged and in the process of wedding planning, or simply a busy parent or working professional I want to know you and help you create a unique and lasting memory for years to come. I promise to pour my heart into your session and help you remember your special moments. I want you to look back on your photos 20 years from now and distinctly remember the sights, emotions, smells, excitement, and details.

• Emily Hancock Photography

Ashley Eiban Photography 4
Ashley Eiban Photography 5

Amy · Married on 08/31/2019

Best Photographer!

After we found our venue, Ashley was the first vendor we hired because we loved her work! Because we were planning long-distance, Ashley insisted we schedule a video call to get to know each other. We were immediately impressed by Ashley's professionalism. For our engagement photos, Ashley suggested a beautiful site off Blue Ridge Parkway- exactly what we were hoping for! As a camera-shy couple, we were hesitant to do engagement photos, but we are so glad we did! They turned out beautifully and Ashley made us feel so comfortable. We knew we made a wonderful choice for our wedding and now we have the photos to prove it! Ashley did an amazing job capturing our big day- she was calm, kind, and creative. She got our sneak peak photos to us in just a few days, and the entire album within one month--most of my bride friends have waited many, many months. We are so glad we worked with Ashley and highly recommend!

Ashley Eiban Photography 6
    Ashley Eiban Photography 7
    Sent on 10/01/2019

Rachel · Married on 06/01/2019

10/10 would recommend!

Ashley did such an amazing job capturing our special day! She was super friendly and told us how to pose and made us feel totally at ease at both our engagement photo shoot and during our wedding. She was super flexible and worked wonderfully with our Day-Of Coordinator. She always responded promptly to my emails/calls and was easy to get a hold of. Our photos were delivered in a timely manner and I just couldn't stop looking through them they were incredible! I would absolutely recommend Ashley to every bride in search of a wedding photographer!

Ashley Eiban Photography 8
    Ashley Eiban Photography 9
    Ashley Eiban Photography 10
    Ashley Eiban Photography 11
    Ashley Eiban Photography 12
    Ashley Eiban Photography 13
    Sent on 08/06/2019

Shelley · Married on 06/02/2018

Ashley was amazing to work with. Our package included an engagement session as well as our wedding day. She was so easy to work with and you can tell she loves what she does! We were not from the Lynchburg area so she gave us suggestions for locations for our engagement photos and they turned out so well. She was so organized with our wedding day details and set up a perfect timeline and gave us suggestions for photos we might want to take that day. It ended up raining on our wedding day but that didn't stop Ashley's creativity from flowing. She was able to take pictures of us with umbrellas and even let me borrow her shoes so I would not mess my heels up. We could not have asked for better photographers for our wedding!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Ashley Eiban Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3150.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3450
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums