I'm passionate about two things: my couples and preserving their memories.
Ok, ok....maybe three...no wait, four. (Starbucks and Target, oops!).
But between you and me, you deserve wedding photography that's bright, bold and true to life that stand the test of time and doesn't go out of style. Your wedding photos should be timeless and meant to last a lifetime. Just like your love.
When you hire me as your wedding photographer, you're investing in an experience that will provide you with these three things:
1. Confidence. Not only will your wedding photos represent my bright, light and joyful style, they will represent you, your relationship and everything that makes your love story yours.
2. A sense of ease. From sending you a style guide to help you plan your outfits for your engagement session to sending you a checklist to help you feel prepared on your wedding day, I'm there with you every step of the way.
3. Friendship. You can expect me to celebrate your love for one another just as much as your family and friends will.
Wedding Photography Collections are curated to fit you best, but to give you an idea, all collections include:
- Online Gallery of Images
- Wedding Day Timeline Assistance
- Printing Rights to Images
- Exclusive Bridal Guide filled with wedding advice and planning tips for a stress free wedding day experience
On average, ADP couples spend between $3,600-$6,250 on their wedding day experience, give or take. For investment details and availability, please contact me!
Other couples have also viewed:
1 Reviews for Ashley Dahl Photography
Recommended by 100% of couples
5 User photos
Katrina Ashby · Married on 09/13/2020
What can I say about Ashley? She's patient, caring, passionate, down to earth, and just an amazing person! Ashley answers questions quickly and is honest with her answers. Her photos our incredible and honestly, she's such a visionary. My husband and I have had the pleasure of her capturing our engagement photos and now our mini ceremony on September 13th. Ashley follows through with her deadlines and honestly you're on the edge of your seat waiting for that email that your gallery has arrived! Ashley's pictures our breathtaking and she captures so much detail through her lens! We can't wait to have her capture our second wedding in April and any session after! You will not be disappointed with Ashley, I'd recommend her to anyone!Sent on 09/19/2020