PO Box 265, Eugene, OR 97437 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Ashley Cook Photography

My journey in photographing started when my sister handed me her old 35mm camera and said “Go have fun!”. I was hooked! I haven’t been able to put a camera down since. I love using natural light to create soft, organic and romantic images. I shoot digital now but love tossing in a bit of film every now and then.

I love hear couples love stories, their hope and dreams for their lives together. So here is ours! I met my hubby when I was 17. We began our happily ever after 3 years later when we were married at a private home along the McKenzie river in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. We now have two beautiful children and two adorable puppies. We are addicted to DIY project and joke that the people at the home repair stores know us by first name. I … Love my family. I am addicted to Shopping. I could eat Café Yumm everyday. I have a real love hate relationship with cleaning. I enjoy long walks on the beach. Haha no really I love the beach! I cry at every wedding I go to. I could watch old cheesy movies all day.

Every couples love story is different and so is every couples wedding. Let me tell your love story through images that will last you a lifetime.

Follow Ashley Cook Photography on

Ashley Cook Photography 6
Ashley Cook Photography 7

Abby · Married on 11/17/2018

We love Ashley!

Ashley was so much fun to work with for our engagement and wedding photos. Ashley is the kind of person you want and NEED around on your wedding day! When we picked a photographer we wanted someone who captured fresh, pure images and she does just that and BEYOND. We didn't stop smiling the entire day. Absolutely going to call on Ashley again when it comes time to expand our family and take lots of photos!!

Sent on 12/23/2018
    Ashley Cook Photography 8
    Ashley Cook Photography 9

Taylore · Married on 07/07/2018

Ashley was absolutely amazing! She was extremely helpful throughout the whole wedding process; even with things unrelated to the photography. She made us feel so comfortable and confident in front of the camera and captured magical images because of her hard work and dedication! She was punctual, well-organized, and enthusiastic. We will get to cherish these beautiful photos forever and look forward to hiring her again for other occasions in our future.

Sent on 09/04/2018
    Ashley Cook Photography 10
    Ashley Cook Photography 11
    Ashley Cook Photography 12
    Ashley Cook Photography 13
    Ashley Cook Photography 14

Maggie · Married on 09/09/2017

Ashley is a complete gem!! We loved every second with her throughout the entire process!
    Just before our originally scheduled wedding date, my husband had to be hospitalized due to illness which caused us to postpone our wedding. I called Ashley, voice shaking and not knowing what the cost/schedule impacts would be if I had to change our date so late in the game. Ashley's response was "what can I do for you? what do you need from me? get through this and we'll figure out the rest later." And then, on our original wedding day, she sent us flowers, a journal, and a sweet card. When it came time to reschedule, Ashley was nothing but accommodating. She showed up 4 months later to our 'new' wedding date and totally rocked it! Pictures turned out beautifully and she was such a trooper through all the wedding day hustle!
    Ashley was clear and efficient in her communication. She was extremely well priced. She was flexible throughout the whole process and made us feel like we were her only clients.
    Not only is Ashley an absolutely amazing photographer, what we loved even more was her heart. She puts so much thought into the details and went far above and beyond what we ever expected! It is obvious she loves her job and her clients. If I could take Ashley along with me to capture every big life event, I would!

Sent on 03/04/2018
    Ashley Cook Photography 15
    Ashley Cook Photography 16
    Ashley Cook Photography 17

Award

Real Weddings

• Good Seed Floral Design
    Good Seed Floral Design Wedding Florists

Ashley is so wonderful to work with! She is talented, friendly, professional and is so good at keeping things light, fun and stress-free. She truly loves what she does and it show in every single picture. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

• Event Crush
    Event Crush Wedding Planners

Ashley creates such gorgeous images and she is so easy to work with. She makes her clients feel so comfortable and she is super professional and just a whole lot of FUN! I love any opportunity I get to work with her and I always know the photos will be stunning. She makes my job easy by making what I do look so good :)

• PO Box 265 Eugene, Oregon, 97437 See on map