PO Box 265, Eugene, OR 97437 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Ashley Cook Photography

My journey in photographing started when my sister handed me her old 35mm camera and said “Go have fun!”. I was hooked! I haven’t been able to put a camera down since. I love using natural light to create soft, organic and romantic images. I shoot digital now but love tossing in a bit of film every now and then.

I love hear couples love stories, their hope and dreams for their lives together. So here is ours! I met my hubby when I was 17. We began our happily ever after 3 years later when we were married at a private home along the McKenzie river in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. We now have two beautiful children and two adorable puppies. We are addicted to DIY project and joke that the people at the home repair stores know us by first name. I … Love my family. I am addicted to Shopping. I could eat Café Yumm everyday. I have a real love hate relationship with cleaning. I enjoy long walks on the beach. Haha no really I love the beach! I cry at every wedding I go to. I could watch old cheesy movies all day.

Every couples love story is different and so is every couples wedding. Let me tell your love story through images that will last you a lifetime.

Follow Ashley Cook Photography on

Real Weddings 17 Photos

15 Reviews for Ashley Cook Photography

Brenda Harris · Getting married on 08/07/2020

Unbelievable and necessary.

Having a good photographer on your day is absolutely necessary. A lot of people are nervous to spend the money, but it is so worth it. Ashley's photos have a way of taking you right back to that place or time and feeling the motion. She was so supportive along the way and on the big day - not only was she our photographer but she helped me with my dress, my hair, wrangling the whole bridal party and family - she helped create a timeline for the day. She is so loving and dedicate to her craft. I can't really put into words how highly I recommend her.

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • KaLeah

Kaleah Newman · Married on 09/14/2019

Ashley Cook is the BEST!

Ashley was absolutely amazing on our wedding day! We felt so comfortable with her and the day felt very natural with her by our side. We wanted to be very present in our wedding without feeling like we missed out on pictures. Ashley went above and beyond to make that happen and we are forever grateful. Your wedding day goes by so fast and it can feel like a blur and Ashley does such a good job and capturing every little moment including all the things you feel like you missed out on. We are so happy we chose her as our photographer for this very special day. We HIGHLY recommend her for all of your photography needs.

Sent on 12/12/2019

Ashley Cook Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kaleah and Travis! It was such a pleasure and honor to document your day and celebrate with you all.

Abby · Married on 11/17/2018

We love Ashley!

Ashley was so much fun to work with for our engagement and wedding photos. Ashley is the kind of person you want and NEED around on your wedding day! When we picked a photographer we wanted someone who captured fresh, pure images and she does just that and BEYOND. We didn't stop smiling the entire day. Absolutely going to call on Ashley again when it comes time to expand our family and take lots of photos!!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Award

Real Weddings

• Good Seed Floral Design Wedding Florists

Ashley is so wonderful to work with! She is talented, friendly, professional and is so good at keeping things light, fun and stress-free. She truly loves what she does and it show in every single picture. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

• Event Crush Wedding Planners

Ashley creates such gorgeous images and she is so easy to work with. She makes her clients feel so comfortable and she is super professional and just a whole lot of FUN! I love any opportunity I get to work with her and I always know the photos will be stunning. She makes my job easy by making what I do look so good :)

• PO Box 265 Eugene, Oregon, 97437 See on map
    5412069785 (Phone number)
    Location of (Ashley Cook Photography)