Wilton, CT 06897 Map · Phone number

About Ashley Caroline Photography

I photograph weddings to capture small moments that can be lost amidst a day full of big ones. I capture all forms of love; the groom’s hand on the small of the bride’s back or a hug between a grandmother and the bride. I photograph personal details in soft light and timeless memories so they can live forever. I’d be thrilled to meet you! I love working with all couples. Please email me at ashley@ashley-caroline.com. Formerly known as Ashley DaCruz Photography.

Follow Ashley Caroline Photography on

connecticut wedding portfolio0002

57 Reviews for Ashley Caroline Photography

Katie · Married on 07/20/2019

Absolute Magic

For our heat wave July wedding, Ashley came in with a sense of calm and vision that kept us calm and confident all day. She kept strong communication with us (and provided very gentle reminders when I forgot to complete paperwork once in a while!) so we truly knew what to expect for the wedding day. All of the pictures we received from her are absolute magic. She highlighted our joy and love for each other, and our friends' and family's celebration of us. Ashley took care of us throughout the planning process as the most long-term and consistent vendor we had, and we were so lucky to have her!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Ella · Married on 07/07/2018

One of the most frequent and consistent pieces of advice that I received through the wedding planning process was “make sure to hire a great photographer.” Ashley was more than great – she was perfect. When I was first looking to hire our photographer, I was immediately drawn to Ashley’s style – her focus on natural lighting and capturing all the small, yet important moments and interactions of the day. Ashley was an absolute pleasure to work with from our first interaction – she was always quick to reply on e-mail, she set up an introductory call prior to booking to be sure that our styles, visions and personalities matched, she was very involved with putting together the timeline of the day, she provided us with great suggestions for other vendors, her billing process was seamless and all online, the list goes on.
    My husband and I were very reluctant to do a first look when we first envisioned our wedding day but Ashley respectfully asked us to be open to the idea and she patiently helped walk us though the pros and cons of each. Eventually, her guidance helped us decide to do the first look and we couldn’t be happier with the results – the pictures from the first look are flawless, we were able to enjoy cocktails with all of our guests AND I was able to drive with the top down from our ceremony to reception without having to worry about my hair for pictures!
    My husband and I were also quite nervous about the concept of being photographed as we’re not comfortable posing for photos and we’re fairly private people in terms of showing affection. We did an engagement shoot with Ashley in order to help get comfortable with being photographed and also to help build a level of trust and comfort.
    Ashley perfectly captured all of the details and emotions of the day. Our families, friends and my husband and I will cherish Ashley’s photos for years and years to come. Needless to say, if you’re looking for a great photographer, hire Ashley now! She will be perfect!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Rachel · Married on 05/04/2018

Ashley has an incredible gift for visual storytelling, and we are so grateful that she captured our wedding day with such beautiful photographs! We cannot recommend Ashley highly enough. Ashley has an amazing talent for capturing true emotions and an eye for composition. We were very impressed with her quality of work and the uniquely beautiful aesthetic represented on her blog, and she exceeded our expectations with the amazing photographs of our wedding day - which she edited and delivered much earlier than promised! Ashley is incredibly professional, flexible, and kind. She went out of her way to meet with us at our venue months in advance to walk the grounds and get to know our personalities and style, and then she spent the morning before our wedding exploring the venue more. Ashley clearly cares deeply about creating meaningful art for her clients. She also has a wonderful presence and was VERY relaxing to be around on our wedding day (she even brought snacks for us for the car ride between our ceremony and reception venue - what a thoughtful person!). Her assistants were equally lovely and helpful. Ashley has the rare ability to gently but assertively direct an excited group of friends and family to create stunning photographs. She managed to find the perfect balance of giving us just the right amount of direction, which allowed us to relax and be ourselves! The pacing of her photography throughout the day was simply perfect. We were truly blown away by how many of the hundreds of photos Ashley took are truly special - we have a hard time choosing our favorites for a wedding album! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, Ashley, for capturing beautiful memories that we will cherish for a lifetime!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Ashley Caroline Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files

• NST Pictures
    NST Pictures Wedding Videographers

If you want your wedding photos to look like a work of art, Ashley of Ashley Caroline Photography should be your go-to! No matter where the wedding is located, we are always impressed by the way Ashley captures the beauty of the area and even more so how she catches her couples in emotional moments. We are always thrilled to find out we have another mutual client!

• Allison Koehler, Style and Planning
    Allison Koehler, Style and Planning Wedding Dresses

Ashley beautifully captured our wedding; it was an experience we'll always remember. As someone who knows her not only as our wedding photographer but as a colleague as well, I cannot recommend her enough for her incredible attention to detail, organizational skills, and unmatched artistry.

• Wilton, 06897 See on map