4 Forest Way, Wareham, MA 02571 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,200
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Ashley Brian Events

Ashley Brian Events is a wedding planning business based in Cape Cod, Massachusetts, which also serves the Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket areas. Diana and Marie, co-founders of the business, have been helping couples plan their dream weddings since 2000. They realized their passion and talent when they began helping others in their community plan their special events. Now, with over twenty years of experience, they are able to expertly and efficiently provide couples with the help they need to carry out their wedding ideas.

Ashley Brian Events can help couples plan all stages of their wedding, including the rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. Diana and Maria put together planning packages ranging from the Advice and Guidance Package, for those looking for just a bit of assistance, all the way up to their Full Service Planning Package, which is perfect for those looking for full guidance and planning. Regardless of the style or size of the wedding you are planning, they will ensure everything is perfectly planned and carried out. Other services they offer include the following:

• Budget analysis

why hire a wedding planner image 51 1021295

2 Reviews for Ashley Brian Events

Mary Shaw · Married on 12/29/2018

Bridal Shower

I contacted Ashley Brian Events in hopes they could assist me with finding the best venue for my friends Bridal Shower. I had the opportunity to speak to Diana & Marie. These girls rock!! I told them that my friend the bride loves the ocean. So, ideally something near the beach would be great. The girls were able to find me a great venue. It was more than I could ever hope for. It was literally right on the beach with great ocean views. My friend was so please and not to mention super happy. Ashley Brian Events did such a outstanding job, from finding the best venue, to decorations, food it was just awesome. I told them what my vision was so to speak and they made it happen. Thank you so very much for all your hard work. It was truly a pleasure working with you.
    Many Thanks,
    Mary Shaw

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • F

Frances Williams · Married on 10/27/2018

Destination Wedding

Ashley Brian Events was a lifesaver. I was planning my wedding out of town and these ladies were wonderful. They are so easy to work with and they truly are a pleasure to deal with. My wedding day was amazing and stress-free which is what I was striving for. They handled everything and I do mean everything. They went above and beyond for us. Thank you again for all your hard work. You truly made our wedding day extra special.

Sent on 06/07/2019

Ashley Brian Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 600.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious

1 Wedding Deal & Discount