436 Greensboro Road, Eatonton, GA 31024 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Ashley Belle Landings LLC

Ashley Belle Landings is a true celebration of Southern charm offering four distinct venues, The Ashley House, The Jackson Barn, The Belle House, and The Pecan Grove, an outdoor area adorned with chandeliers. This early 1800s plantation and its surrounding farm sits amidst 100 year old grand oak trees and is located just five minutes from beautful Lake Oconee and only one hour from Georgia's major cities, Augusta, Atlanta, and Macon. Ashley Belle's standard rental rate includes all four venues, tables, rustic chairs, linens and Ashley Belle's entire inventory of rustic décor that includes whiskey barrels, antique doors, burlap, and much more. Ashley Belle can do as much as you want or as little as you need. All brides receive their very own Wedding Planner and Organizer....we have four to choose from and most include worksheets, checklists, color charts, and all things to keep on track. Too, Ashley Belle offers a Bridal Suite w/changing room & private bath along with a Groom's Lounge and Bar equipped with 2 flat screen televisions. We even have a Parents' Parlor. Schedule a tour today....we'll have fresh baked cookies and hot cappuccino waiting.

Follow Ashley Belle Landings LLC on

hollys faves 0033
event outdoors ashley belle

2 Reviews for Ashley Belle Landings LLC

Lindsay · Married on 05/23/2015

I am beginning this review with the following.....this was the most incredible experience of not only our lives, but also for the lives of all 90 guests in attendance. This venue only existed in my dreams until I googled, " reception venue greensboro, ga" .

When I first contacted Ashley Belle Landings, I was in a panic. My wedding venue had fallen through just 2 months before our big day, which I might add, was on Memorial Day weekend and we had been planning for over 2 years. One of the most popular weekends for weddings. I contacted this venue in tears and with little hope of availability. I was immediately comforted by Stephanie, the owner, and I spent the next hour being relieved that all of this had happened for a reason.

We desired a formal classy southern charm themed reception venue. This venue fit the bill perfectly. From the barn to the pecan orchard, the provided chalk boards to the burlap and mason jars, Ashley Belle offered an all in one. The horse pasture kept the kids entertained and provided a perfect landscape for photos.

I was given the second floor to get ready the morning of and we had PLENTY of space, mirrors, scenery and pink lemonade to keep us at ease. Even my 8 bridesmaids couldn't believe how relaxing the environment was the morning of our wedding. I truly felt like a princess and believe it or not, I did not absorb one ounce of stress or drama on this most perfect day. Stephanie and her family are truly passionate about ensuring that this day is one to remember. They even let us spend our wedding night at the Ashley Belle House and had a private catered breakfast for just the two of us.

Any expectations we had, were by far superseded. If you are considering any other venue in the area.....the Ritz, a lake house, a reception hall, a restaurant....please please visit Ashley Belle first. They make dreams come true.

Mrs. Gruschow

Sent on 05/28/2015

Bailey · Married on 05/27/2017

0.4
      0.5

Had a terrible experience. If it was there idea they were very friendly but the moment you don't want what they want they are rude and make things very difficult. They were also rude to my family and guests, insulting my parents. Although the property is beautiful they are sneaky when it comes to pricing and what they charge you for. They promise you the moon and suggest several of their vendors but are not willing to make things right when they mess up. Our sound did not work at our wedding and they did not offer to reimburse us or discount the price in any way. There are several other venues in that area I would pick over this one.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Ashley Belle Landings LLC Pricing

Ashley Belle Landings LLC Price Rates

Ashley Belle Landings LLC FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 2,400.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Dessert, Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Liquor, House Wine, Signature Drink
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 1000
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 1
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Farm/Ranch, Historic Building, Mansion
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Preferred Vendors Only, Set Up
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables, Tents, Tent Accessories
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, December

Real Weddings