$4,000
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Ashley Baber Weddings

Ashley fell in love with the feelings of creativity, accomplishment and joy she felt when she plannedher very first wedding- her best friend's wedding- almost 10 years ago. Ashley draws on her experience in corporate event planning, event sales and the bridal retail market to create personalized weddings full of memorable details. She and her team work tirelessly to ensure that every facet of your wedding planning process runs smoothly and efficiently and that your wedding day is an absolute success! Ashley Baber Weddings brings a fresh and modern approach to designing, planning and coordinating weddings of all sizes and styles. This has earned Ashley and the Ashley Baber Weddings team a repultation of excellence in Atlanta, Virginia, Charlotte and throughout the Southeast and beyond.

We have been fortunate to receieve the following accolades:

“One of Atlanta’s Top Ten Most Influential Event Planners” Atlanta Occasions Magazine, July 2010 | “Best of Weddings” The Knot, 2009-2012 | “Editor’s Choice” Brides Magazine 2011 | One of the "Best Wedding Planners and Designers in the World" -Junebug Weddings | "Bride's Choice Award" 2012 -Wedding Wire

Weddings featured in:

Summer 2010 Weddings Unveiled Magazine: Qunnie & Eric

Summer/Fall 2010 Atlanta Occasions Magazine: Jennifer & Greg

Fall/Winter 2010 The Knot Georgia Magazine: Jennifer & Matt  | Ginny & Ed

Fall/Winter 2010 The Atlantan Brides Magazine: Jennifer & Jay

Spring/Summer 2010 The Atlantan Brides Magazine: Emily & Devereaux | Celeste & Kyle

Spring/Summer 2010 The Knot Georgia Magazine: Cori & Brett | Kristi & Adam

Southern Seasons Magazine: Holiday Edition: Emily & Devereaux

Summer/Fall 2009 Atlanta Occasions Magazine: Kristi & Adam

Fall/Winter 2009 The Atlantan Brides Magazine: Ellie & David

Fall/Winter 2009 The Knot Georgia Magazine: Melissa & Jason | Lori & Marshall

Spring/Summer 2009 The Knot Georgia Magazine: Tracey & Michael | Devon & Jonathan

Spring/Summer 2009 The Atlantan Brides Magazine: Jan & Steven

Ceremony (1)
Reception (1)
Full Planning (1)
Partial Planning (1)

Ashley Baber is an absolute rockstar! My mom actually first reached out to Ashley the night my husband and I got engaged because my mom knew we couldn't do it on our own and she was right! We had never planned a wedding before, didn't know a realistic budget for what we wanted, didn't know all of the vendors we needed or where to look and Ashley helped us with everything! We had a meeting that week to talk vision, planning, budgets, and life. Ashley was so prepared and fun at vendor meetings. She always had great ideas for looks. We had several late night phone calls because being a bride-to-be can be stressful and she always calmed me down and gave me solutions. Our rehearsal and the day of our wedding went so perfectly and smoothly. Not one thing went wrong. We keep trying to think of something, but we can't. Ashley had everything covered, everyone was on a schedule, and she literally took care of everything! I have nothing but amazing things to say about her as a person and her professionalism. Nor can I tell you how many times on my wedding day my mom and I looked at each other and said this would be a disaster if it wasn't for Ashley. I highly recommend Ashley Baber Weddings for any new bride-to-be!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/7/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Ceremony, Reception

We hired Ashley to assist with wedding vendor coordination (specifically the venue design, contracts, etc) and day-of oversight for our wedding in Cashiers, and we could not have made a better choice. As a bride with a very specific vision, I so appreciated Ashley's patience, receptivity to questions and ideas, professionalism, expertise, and consistent composure. With the help of her and her teammate, Lauren, we were truly able to be guests at our own wedding, knowing that she and Lauren had absolutely everything under control and exceeding my high expectations. We are so thankful for the work they did to give us the best day ever!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/23/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Ashley's amazing. She knows EVERYTHING about weddings. She's happy and responsive, she's good at hearing through a person's anxiety, and even more importantly, every other vendor we worked with was immediately excited when we said she was our wedding planner. Everyone loves her. I couldn't recommend her more highly!

Profile Picture Margaret, 1/2/16, 10 Reviews