2971 North Fulton Drive, Atlanta, GA 30305 Map · Phone number
Package Price $4,000
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Ashley Baber Weddings

Ashley fell in love with the feelings of creativity, accomplishment and joy she felt when she plannedher very first wedding- her best friend's wedding- almost 10 years ago. Ashley draws on her experience in corporate event planning, event sales and the bridal retail market to create personalized weddings full of memorable details. She and her team work tirelessly to ensure that every facet of your wedding planning process runs smoothly and efficiently and that your wedding day is an absolute success! Ashley Baber Weddings brings a fresh and modern approach to designing, planning and coordinating weddings of all sizes and styles. This has earned Ashley and the Ashley Baber Weddings team a repultation of excellence in Atlanta, Virginia, Charlotte and throughout the Southeast and beyond.

We have been fortunate to receieve the following accolades:

“One of Atlanta’s Top Ten Most Influential Event Planners” Atlanta Occasions Magazine, July 2010 | “Best of Weddings” The Knot, 2009-2012 | “Editor’s Choice” Brides Magazine 2011 | One of the "Best Wedding Planners and Designers in the World" -Junebug Weddings | "Bride's Choice Award" 2012 -Wedding Wire

Weddings featured in:

Summer 2010 Weddings Unveiled Magazine: Qunnie & Eric

Summer/Fall 2010 Atlanta Occasions Magazine: Jennifer & Greg

Fall/Winter 2010 The Knot Georgia Magazine: Jennifer & Matt | Ginny & Ed

Fall/Winter 2010 The Atlantan Brides Magazine: Jennifer & Jay

Spring/Summer 2010 The Atlantan Brides Magazine: Emily & Devereaux | Celeste & Kyle

Spring/Summer 2010 The Knot Georgia Magazine: Cori & Brett | Kristi & Adam

Southern Seasons Magazine: Holiday Edition: Emily & Devereaux

Summer/Fall 2009 Atlanta Occasions Magazine: Kristi & Adam

Fall/Winter 2009 The Atlantan Brides Magazine: Ellie & David

Fall/Winter 2009 The Knot Georgia Magazine: Melissa & Jason | Lori & Marshall

Spring/Summer 2009 The Knot Georgia Magazine: Tracey & Michael | Devon & Jonathan

Spring/Summer 2009 The Atlantan Brides Magazine: Jan & Steven

• Le Class Events

25 Reviews for Ashley Baber Weddings

Madison Pumphrey · Married on 03/02/2019

Excellent Wedding Planner

LOVED working with Ashley for our wedding day. Ashley had previously helped plan my sister's wedding in 2012 and it was a no brainer we were going to have her help us plan our wedding day. She paid attention to all of the small details and we appreciated her insight and advice throughout the planning process. On the day of our wedding, she kept us on schedule and made sure everything was perfect so that we could relax and enjoy ourselves!

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 02/23/2019

My Favorite Hire

Ashley was so incredible that no review could do her justice. I didn’t think that I needed a coordinator/planner. There was one at the church and one at the reception venue, so why do I need someone else? Now I know that the wedding would not have been possible without Ashley.

She helped me put out fires in the months before the wedding and made sure I didn’t know there were any issues during the wedding. Anything I needed, she was there. She calmed me down when my dress didn’t look right on the day of (how is that even possible?!); she helped my bridesmaids with their dresses; she encouraged me to speak up when I didn’t like my hair and makeup; she helped people find their seats; and she made my wedding the best day possible. I can’t imagine the day without her and her assistants.

Not only is she professional and will go above and beyond, but she is patient, kind, and very fun to be around. While she made me laugh, she was still a calming presence on my wedding day.

I wish that I had another event to be able to use her. She is definitely a must hire, and I am eternally grateful for her presence and commitment to my wedding.

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia and Brian Jungles · Married on 12/15/2018

Best wedding planner!

Ashley is the best! She made the entire year or planning easy for my mom and I. She is very organize and responsive. She helped coordinate with vendors throughout the entire process and keep us on track. She was even more amazing on the day of! Everything went smoothly and she kept us from worrying about any details. I highly recommend Ashley and her team!

Sent on 01/28/2019