Ashley Alana

Washington, DC View map

Ashley Alana is a wedding makeup artist based out of Washington, D.C. Ashley is a licensed esthetician and makeup artist who is very knowledgeable about crafting a great look. Past clients praise her punctuality, communication with her customers and accommodations.

Experience

Ashley is a former Washington Redskins' cheerleader and captain. Through that experience, she was offered the opportunity to learn makeup artistry through MAC, Make Up For Ever and through fellow makeup artists like Renny Vasquez, Marie Beaublen, Kym Lee, Letitia Thornhill and more.

Ashley Alana offers a variety of beauty services, including facials and spa treatments. A list of her makeup services include:

• Brow/lash tinting
  • Natural makeup
  • On-site makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Wedding party makeup

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$95

$95

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Facials
Hair Removal
Makeup
Spa
Licensed
Skincare

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Laser

Ashley Married on 06/02/2018
    Ashley was great! I have combo/oily skin so I was a little concerned about being shiny since the day we took our engagement pictures it was really hot, but the pictures and makeup turned out amazing! I did not feel greasy at all and no shine!
    Rachel Married on 05/19/2018
    Ashley was absolutely wonderful to work with!! She saw my vision and made it a reality- it was absolutely perfect and my make-up held all day and night!! She uses quality products, and has amazing makeup artistry skills! I would highly recommend her to everyone! I wish she could glam me up everyday!!!
    Meredith Married on 05/12/2018
    I don't know that I can say enough great things about Ashley and her work. I was SO nervous about who to use as a makeup artist as I haven't had my makeup professionally done since high school/college and even then I was never happy! Ashley did a trial run for my bridal shower and all my girlfriends who know makeup WAY better than I do were gushing over how amazing it looked but that I still looked like me. She worked quickly - doing 9 women, all with different wants/needs, all by herself at 45 minutes/person! But I have to say I think what put her over the top for me was that she was so good with my mom - the sweetest woman you have ever met but who LOVES herself some 80s eyeshadow. Ashley was able to make my mom happy while somehow ditching the frosty pinks and blues that she normally wears :). My makeup was done by noon and still looked flawless when I took it off at 2am. And on top of all that, according to other friends who have gotten married in DC, she is tight in the middle in terms of cost for this area!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

2440 M St NW #505 Washington, DC, 20037
Location of (Ashley Alana)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding