Ashleigh Laureen Photography

Manchester, NH View map
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

Genuine connection is the name of my game. I utilize a journalistic style to tell your love story in the way that best fits YOU, capturing you in those unposed moments. I absolutely ADORE chic, casual, passionate, and adventurous couples. 🤙🏼 My StoryAlbums are my prized feature and are curated with a personalized touch, giving you tangible memories to show from your wedding. Just imagine what it will be like 50 years from now when your grandchildren are running their fingers across the pages of your wedding album...that's what really matters. ❤️ So let's grab coffee and chat sometime! I'd love to learn more about YOU and how I can work to make your day the most beautiful memory you'll treasure.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,200

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Prints
    Kristyn Married on 10/26/2018

Enchanting photos, wonderful couple to work with!

We had the BEST experience with Ashleigh. We received our preview on Wednesday and spent an hour just melting over the photos. She nailed all the spots we wanted and was able to make a windy day turn into stunning and enchanting shots! We highly recommend her and her amazing husband to any couple looking for a wonderful experience. The element of having a married couple taking your pictures made it even more beautiful. Can't wait to see the rest of our photos! Thank you Ashleigh and hubby!

Ashleigh Laureen Photography's reply:

Thank you, Kristyn! Gahh, the kind words just make my heart smile. Thank you for the encouragement...I am so grateful! Hugs to you two.
    Louise Married on 05/27/2018
    Choosing a photographer wasn't easy for us. In fact, we had an engagement photo session with a "high end" photographer (read: extra expensive) and found ourselves surprisingly disappointed by the results. We followed our gut instinct that told us to move on...and we're so glad we did because then we found Ashleigh, and she was amazing! Ashleigh is super awesome to work with and was also fantastic going into stealth mode to capture some really fun dancing shots. Ashleigh was born to be a photographer. Her shots are exactly what I imagined and them some. She doesn't go overboard taking shots every half second—she takes her time and the results are worth it! Every photo is special. I will cherish the whole collection we received.

Ashleigh Laureen Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Louise, for your kind words of encouragement and support. I am thrilled that you and Jeff love your images, and I just adored working with you! My best to you both on your journey of marriage.
    Stephanie Married on 09/09/2017
    Ashleigh was wonderful to work with and she has amazing talent. She met with us before the wedding for an engagement shoot which made us much more comfortable in front of the camera. She truly captured all the emotion and fun on our big day and our photos were natural and gorgeous.

Ashleigh Laureen Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Stephanie! Your day holds a special place in my heart. Blessings to you both!

Real Weddings

• Kristen & Eddie
    32 photos · 06/14/2019

721 Howe St., Apt. D Manchester, NH, 03103
(603) 320-5792
Location of (Ashleigh Laureen Photography)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding