721 Howe St., Dunbarton, NH 03103 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,400
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Ashleigh Laureen Photography

I utilize a journalistic style of photography to tell your story in the way that best fits YOU, capturing you in those unposed moments.

I care deeply for my clients and seek to provide the most memorable experiences through my sessions and the beautiful products I deliver.

From intimate weddings to engagement sessions with my rad couples, my goal is to build relationships through beautiful and authentic imagery.

Follow Ashleigh Laureen Photography on

3 17hackett wedding 355

• Videos 1

6 Reviews for Ashleigh Laureen Photography

Kristyn · Married on 10/26/2018

Enchanting photos, wonderful couple to work with!

We had the BEST experience with Ashleigh. We received our preview on Wednesday and spent an hour just melting over the photos. She nailed all the spots we wanted and was able to make a windy day turn into stunning and enchanting shots! We highly recommend her and her amazing husband to any couple looking for a wonderful experience. The element of having a married couple taking your pictures made it even more beautiful. Can't wait to see the rest of our photos! Thank you Ashleigh and hubby!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Ashleigh Laureen Photography's reply:

Thank you, Kristyn! Gahh, the kind words just make my heart smile. Thank you for the encouragement...I am so grateful! Hugs to you two.

Louise · Married on 05/27/2018

Choosing a photographer wasn't easy for us. In fact, we had an engagement photo session with a "high end" photographer (read: extra expensive) and found ourselves surprisingly disappointed by the results. We followed our gut instinct that told us to move on...and we're so glad we did because then we found Ashleigh, and she was amazing! Ashleigh is super awesome to work with and was also fantastic going into stealth mode to capture some really fun dancing shots. Ashleigh was born to be a photographer. Her shots are exactly what I imagined and them some. She doesn't go overboard taking shots every half second—she takes her time and the results are worth it! Every photo is special. I will cherish the whole collection we received.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Ashleigh Laureen Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Louise, for your kind words of encouragement and support. I am thrilled that you and Jeff love your images, and I just adored working with you! My best to you both on your journey of marriage.

Stephanie · Married on 09/09/2017

Ashleigh was wonderful to work with and she has amazing talent. She met with us before the wedding for an engagement shoot which made us much more comfortable in front of the camera. She truly captured all the emotion and fun on our big day and our photos were natural and gorgeous.

Sent on 12/03/2017

Ashleigh Laureen Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Stephanie! Your day holds a special place in my heart. Blessings to you both!

Ashleigh Laureen Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• 721 Howe St., Apt. D Dunbarton, NH, 03103 See on map
    (603) 320-5792 (Phone number)