Call for Appointment, Boise, ID 83716 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

2 Reviews for Ashki Photography

Dana · Married on 08/28/2010

Cyndee at Ashki is absolutely amazing.... She's upbeat, energetic and doesn't make picture taking painful! Her ideas are fresh, classy, different & the colors are fabulous. Her eye for a shot or a pose is brilliant. She always had her camera ready for that one unplanned look or giggle that would make a great photo... I love every photo that came out of my wedding! Wedding photos are an investment in your future! Not only do they adorn your house with photos from one of the best days of your life but they will be there forever! I still look at my in-laws wedding photos! You spend all this time & money making your wedding beautiful & perfect make sure you hire Ashki to document it! She got all the details that i painstakingly spend hours acquiring and coming up with. I can't recommend her more highly! I can't wait to have babies so she can take their photos too!!!! LOVE HER!

Katie · Married on 10/04/2008

I found Ashki photography well worth the money. Cyndee was so helpful during the entire process of wedding planning, and the day of the wedding, she was so on top of things.
    She is a true artist. We got some very lovely shots.

• Call for Appointment Boise, 83716 See on map