Orlando, FL 32833 Map · Phone number

About Ashira Photography

Welcome to Central Florida’s best kept secret: Ashira Photography and Ashira Chic, a fashion-forward glam chic boudoir photography studio and Lingerie Boutique. We take pride in capturing your beauty in life with a stylish unique edge. We have Lingerie that will make you fill Sexy and Glamorous and it will make the perfect gift for your husband to be.

• Nick Mercuri Photography
3973cc0739889c02 1277778552319 35bw
35bw

3 Reviews for Ashira Photography

Boyd · Married on 10/24/2009

My wife and I were both thrilled with Kalysa (main photographer) & her husband's work at our wedding. They have a great personalities, fit in flawlessly, and really put a lot of effort into making everything look right.

Before we met, and in shopping around for photographers, what really stood out with Kalysa was her personality, she was an absolute pleasure to work with, always quick to respond to emails, flexible, and helpful.

Kalysa came with us days before the wedding to see the church and ask questions about where she could go for the photo shoot, even volunteered to stay around for a short rehearsal to scope out good angles and locations to photograph from. Afterwards she drove with us to the reception hall and did the same thing. I was not expecting that kind of service from our photographer at all, and I was highly impressed to see how much effort she put in for us.

On the wedding day at the ceremony Kalysa and her partner managed to get some really incredible shots while seamlessly fitting into the crowd, and after had an uncanny ability to take some more control to rally the right people together and get some fun & formal staged photos. These two traits are sometimes hard to find paired together, but we were very pleased with their professionalism on both fronts. After the ceremony we went to the airport (our reception was at the Airport Hyatt), and walked around the entire airport getting photos. We looked quite strange I'm sure, but they spent so much time with us and literally walked to every corner of the airport.

During, and after, the wedding day we had our guests telling us that they would see them on the balcony or near the floor looking up, really trying to get a shot to embody the vision in their mind. They are very hard working to get the shots they want, and the quality really shows in the photos.

When the photos arrived we were in awe of how they look. All the images look sharp and crisp (unless artistically altered) and the colors are so vibrant. They are professionals through and through, from the quality shots they took on our wedding day to the post editing skills the pictures were prepared in (this is something I used to work with too and I know how challenging and significant it can be). Many photos were created with a very enduring artistic approach, blurring out the background, brightening certain tones, changing lighting angles, etc. They look very well done, and very unique, we have gotten many comments about how uncommon, yet beautiful, they look.

They are extremely professional and hard working, we are so glad we hired Ashira Photography. All and all I do not think we could have made a better decision.

Sent on 01/07/2010

Jessica · Married on 08/22/2009

ASHIRA PHOTOGRAPHY WAS BEYOND ANYTHING I COULD HAVE EVEN WISHED FOR , FOR MY WEDDING!!! SHE STEPPED IN TO HELP AND MAKE SURE WE WERE COMFORTABLE AND ALWAYS HAPPY!!! SHE WENT OVER AND BEYOND WHAT ANY NORMAL PHOTOGRAPHER WOULD DO, WHICH WAS GREAT BECAUSE WHO WANTS NORMAL!! I RECOMMEND THEM TO ANY ONE WHO WANTS GREAT PICTURES, FOR A GREAT PRICE, A GREAT TIME SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS YOU AND WORKS WITH YOU AND JUST A WONDERFUL PHOTOGRAPHER WHO'S FOCUS IS ON YOU AND YOUR DAY!!

Sent on 09/11/2009

Amber · Married on 07/25/2009

They where so professional and thorough. From the time we met with Ashira until after the wedding they made sure everything ran smoothly. She knew exactly what to do and walked me through everything I was supposed to do. I don't know what I would have done without her. If you want a photographer that cares book Ashira Photography!!!! I'm going to miss her now that the wedding is over!!!!!!!11

Sent on 08/02/2009

Ashira Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Proofs

• Big City Catering Wedding Caterers

The perfect girls night out or surprise for your special someone. The idea of Boudoir Photography can put butterflies in your stomach. But, having a team like Ashira Chic on your side can make all the difference. Their staff is friendly and supportive and do everything possible to make the client feel comfortable but sexy all at the same time. They really make you feel at home with yourself and your body. You can plan a boudoir party with all of your friends or a private one-on-one session. Their awesome hair and makeup stylists can give you the dream look from sultry to pin-up.  What a wonderful way to surprise your special someone with pictures that show your sexy vixen side!

• JD' Catering & Banquet Hall Wedding Caterers

I had the pleasure of working with Kalysa of Ashira Photography. She was professional,knowledgeable and Considerate. She travel from Orlando Florida to Marietta Georgia to handle a last minute cancellation from a previous photographer.She was up beat and considerate of everyone involved in the wedding. I was the caterer at the event, she took fabulous photos of my buffet table and offered to forward the pictures to me at no charge. I would reccommend Ashira Photography for any and all your future occasions. Thank you Ms Wilson.

• Orlando, 32833 See on map
    Location of (Ashira Photography)

Ashira Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Ashira Photography offer?

Ashira Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Photojournalism
  • Contemporary

What photography services does Ashira Photography offer?

Ashira Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• High-Res Images
  • Slideshow
  • Custom Graphics
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Ashira Photography offer for wedding events?

Ashira Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Flush Mount
  • Proofs
  • Albums
  • Prints
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Ashira Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Ashira Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.