Ashford Halley Studios

Baton Rouge, LA View map
$3,250 Most Popular Price

$3,250 Most Popular Price

Kim Ashford and Jennifer Halley of Baton Rouge, La have come together to create an unrivaled experience in photography. Ashford Halley Studios specializes in highly artistic and expertly crafted portraits, and truly photojournalistic, documentary style wedding photography. With over 20 years of combined experience in wedding photography, a premier studio located in Baton Rouge, LA and an unrivaled commitment to creating some of the finest photography to be commissioned by clients from all over Louisiana and beyond, Ashford Halley is where your search for photographers ends!

Christal Married on 10/14/2017
    Kim and her team were extremely professional and addressed my concerns without hesitation. I would highly recommend this vendor for anyone looking for personalized service that is both professional and detailed. I will cherish my photographs for years to come. I am extremely grateful to the Genovese-Ashford team.
    Katherine Married on 09/30/2017
    Kim was so wonderful to work with during my wedding! I was a long-distance bride planning a wedding in my hometown of Baton Rouge and it couldn't have been easier to book and work with Kim! Kim and her team did a fantastic job. I received the photos back last week and I have a wonderful mix of beautiful family photos and candid shots from the wedding that tell the story of the day. They did a fantastic job wrangling in our large family for the group shots. I can't wait to hang the photos throughout my home and share with family!
    Kate Married on 09/29/2017
    Kim and her team worked with us during our engagment and wedding shoot and was amazing and friendly! They had quite a chore wrangling all the people getting pics put they stayed professional and unobtrusive the entire time! The photos from the engagment shoot turned out so beautiful and the wedding pics are spectacular! Everyone I show them to is blown away and loves them! Thank you for your help in capturing our wonderful event and dealing with our crazy group :)

667 Laurel Street Baton Rouge, 70802
Location of (Ashford Halley Studios)

Other vendors in New Orleans for your wedding