AshevilleWeddingOfficiant.com

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About AshevilleWeddingOfficiant.com

Serving Asheville and Western North Carolina

~ Creative Personalized Custom Ceremonies....with Heart ~

Chaplain Dennis is a member of The American Association of Wedding Officiants, association of professional wedding ministers, celebrants and officials who promote professionalism in performing wedding ceremonies.
* serving asheville & western north carolina *

A professional Wedding Celebrant or Officiant, like myself knows how to bring your Ceremony to Life!
I am a "New Thought" Minister and your Wedding Ceremony will not be just an impersonal script, it will represent your relationship and your commitment to a new life, united with the person you love.
I can create an exchange that is true to your unique love story, meaningful and memorable. As an Ordained Interfaith Minister I recognize all positive, cultural and alternative paths regardless of how spiritual or secular you'd like your Ceremony and embrace all.
I look forward to meeting with you and establishing a relationship with an open mind and heart,
-Chaplain Dennis

~Services Offered~
Legal Wedding Ceremonies
Commitment Ceremonies
Vow Renewal
Celebrations of Life & Baby Blessings

For out of town/state Couples who have chosen the Asheville area as their Destination Wedding, We offer the option of Skype (video chat).

*Please visit my website for contact info and availability.
www.AshevilleWeddingOfficiant.com

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Charlotte

Follow AshevilleWeddingOfficiant.com on

17 Reviews for AshevilleWeddingOfficiant.com

Dennis is perfect for your wedding officiant needs! Dennis and his wife, Donna, work as a team and they are responsive, kind, and open to creating a ceremony just for you. My husband comes from a religious background whereas I do not. They created a "light Christian" wedding ceremony for us and it was perfect. Not only did they customize the ceremony for us but added their own personal touch based on the information we sent to them about how and why we fell in love. They truly will make your ceremony one to remember, we highly recommend their services for your wedding/event.

Profile Picture Jen, 10/15/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Chaplain Dennis was a wonderful presence on our special day. He was open to our thoughts as well as offered his own experience as we finalized the beautiful words that made our ceremony unique and soulful. We couldn't have asked for a better fit.

Profile Picture Stacy, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Words cannot even begin to express just how blessed we were to be able to work with Chaplain Dennis and his wife, Donna. I spent hours searching the internet for an officiant that was not only affordable, but someone that I felt comfortable with upon emailing back and forth and a phone call. It wasn’t until I stumbled upon Chaplain Dennis and Donna that I had that feeling. Not only were they kind, they made us feel loved, like family. With planning a destination wedding, I was hesitant about booking them having only talked with them via email and phone. However, the moment we met them and sat down to talk, I was so happy I decided to work with them (as was my fiancé). Donna does more of the business aspect of things such as handling emails, contracts, payments, etc. Chaplain Dennis does the ceremony things. They were everything we could have asked for- quick to respond, organized, helpful, professional, affordable, and so flexible. Dennis worked with my fiancé and I to come up with exactly what we wanted and we are so happy with the outcome.

The day of our wedding it rained up until ten minutes after the ceremony was to start (it was set to be outside). Chaplain Dennis came to me a little before and asked me what I wanted to do as far as moving it under cover or keeping it how we planned. I told him I really wanted to keep it like we had planned and he told me that’s what we would do. He had no problem standing in the rain. Lucky for us, the rain stopped shortly after we made that decision and everything was perfect! He delivered the ceremony with poise and a few good jokes that he threw in based off of questionnaires that he had us fill out. He also made sure it was serious when it needed to be and full of love. It really was beautiful.

I feel like we gained family after working with Chaplain Dennis and his wife. We really are so grateful for them and recommend them to anyone getting married in the area.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/28/14, 8 Reviews