2 C Wilson Alley, Asheville, NC 28801 Map · Phone number

About Asheville House of Photopraphy

Your wedding photography and the selection of a wedding photographer is one of

the most important decisions and investments that you will make. We accept a very

limited number of wedding commissions per year for discerning couples who make

photography one of the top priorities of their wedding planning. Our approach is to

faithfully, candidly, and artistically photograph your day, and provide the highest quality

product.

I pride myself on top-notch customer service, and I am not a high volume studio in

order to allow for complete customer satisfaction, exceptional quality, and strong client

relations. Clients can expect multiple consultations if desired, pre-wedding conferences,

site inspections, image preview sessions, and album design/editing meetings. All of this

is available, and always complimentary to help you in your wedding photography needs.

My commissions have taken place in Asheville, NC and beyond at venues such as the

Biltmore Estate, Homewood, the Philadelphia Zoo, the Grove Park Inn, High Hampton

Inn, and Claxton Farm, to name a few. We offer no travel fees to wedding destinations

such as NYC, Hilton Head Island, Charleston, and the Outer Banks. If yours is a

destination wedding, I’d love to discuss the possibilities.

DSC0374Edit
DSC4052
DSC2898Edit

5 Reviews for Asheville House of Photopraphy

Rachael · Married on 09/28/2008

Brie was an absolute joy to work with. Honestly I cannot recommend her highly enough, both for her quality of work and personality. Everyone that has seen our pictures comments on the artistic nature of them, and how they really capture the moment and us as a couple. I think you would be hard pressed to find this type of work and such a fair price anywhere else in WNC. I would call her anytime I had a need for photography in the future, as I feel I have a relationship with her now that would extend to family reunions, or children eventually.

Sent on 11/06/2008

Rachael · Married on 09/28/2008

Brie photographed my wedding in Sept 2008 and did an amazing job! What initially drew me to her was actually her beautiful non-wedding work. I loved that she had such a well rounded portfolio. Generally I hate being photographed, but she made me feel at ease. Everyone who has seen my wedding pictures has raved about them.

Sent on 01/20/2013

Courtney · Married on 09/20/2008

Brie has been a delight to work with. She spent most of the day with me on my wedding day...getting a good feel for the day. She also spent time with me and my groom the following day getting "trash the dress" pictures in a natural setting. It was fun to get to know her. I hope we will have future opportunities to work together.

Courtney Schaefer

Sent on 10/07/2008

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Asheville House of Photopraphy FAQ

• Wedding Festivals
    Wedding Festivals Banquet Halls

Brie has an incredible eye! Her photography is cutting edge in the Asheville area. She has displayed at the Wedding Festivals in Asheville and her work is always amazing!

• Calico Corner Gifts Goodies
    Calico Corner Gifts Goodies Wedding Cakes

Their work is exceptional. Brie is a very knowledgeable photographer and wonderful to work with.

• 2 C Wilson Alley Asheville, 28801 See on map