Asal Studios - Professional Makeup & Hair Artistry

Asal Studios - Professional Makeup & Hair Artistry

About Asal Studios - Professional Makeup & Hair Artistry

Professional Makeup & Hair Artistry

At Asal Studios, we wholeheartedly believe that every woman has a beauty that is unique to her. We strive to ensure your special day is made unforgettable with a professionally designed makeup and hairstyle that enhances your beauty. Our services are tailored to weddings, photo shoots and any other special events.

Some of our services include:

• Professional Makeup with Eyelash
  • Airbrush Makeup
  • Complete Hair styling
  • Eyebrow Shaping and more

Asal Studios services the Washington DC metropolitan area (DC,VA, MD).

Our specialized makeup packages are designed to meet your needs and budget. We offer 2 levels of package options as listed below:

• The Gold Package: A total of 4 hours of hair and makeup for the bride and the bride’s maid at the location of the event.
  • The Sliver Package: A total of 3 hour of professionally tailored hair and makeup for the bride at the location of the event.

We are happy to create a custom made package designed to meet the needs of you and your bridal party.

To help manage your expenses, we don’t charge our clients travel times if the event is within a 30 mile radius of our studios.

For more information, please feel free to contact us.

T: (240) 460-9344

On-Site Makeup (3)
Makeup Trial (3)
Licensed (2)
Natural Makeup (2)

I had Asal for my bridal makeup and hair, and I could not have been happier. She is a very talented artist, yet so humble. I first had a trial session with her, and I was very impressed with her work that day. I asked her for some last minute changes on the day of, and she easily accommodated my requests. After seeing the photos of my trial makeup, my mother decided to have Asal for her makeup and hair on my wedding day as well. She was very much satisfied too. I should note that Asal is very professional and personally very patient. My apartment was a bit hectic on my wedding day while she was working, yet she easily managed to keep herself and us focused so that we could be ready on time. She also has a calming attitude which is much appreciated on the wedding day. During the wedding, I received a lot of compliments about both my makeup and hair. Overall, I think Asal is a 5 star artist.

Profile Picture Papatya, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Asal was truly amazing. She listened to exactly what I was looking for and paid close attention to the details. She did all the necessary steps to ensure my look was long-lasting, not too overdone, and still fresh-looking regardless of all the dancing and photos taken. My bridal party was hard to work with too but she managed to deal with all the challenges and varying personalities without a sweat! Very professional. I highly recommend Asal and her team!

Profile Picture Y, 10/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Group Discounts, Hair, Licensed, Makeup

Asal Studios - Professional Makeup & Hair Artistry Pricing

1:33 minutes
Asal Studios - Photo Shoot Highlight
0:52 minutes

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Professional make up artist!

Events

Washington DC Area, VA, MD   See On Map
240-460-9344 (phone)
Asal Studios - Professional Makeup & Hair Artistry is a wedding Make up & Hair professional from Washington metro area. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC. Asal Studios - Professional Makeup & Hair Artistry is a professional wedding Make Up & Hair Artist that has been part of the Washington DC Metro area wedding industry for two years. We specialize in professional Make up and hair artistry.