As You Wish Event Planning & Design LLC

Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About As You Wish Event Planning & Design LLC

Your One Stop Shoppe for Event Planning & Design Services
As You Wish Event Planning & Design coordinates special events of all sizes. We can assist you in handling all of your party and special occassion needs from corporate events to weddings, from baby showers to retirement parties and everthing in between. Our mission is to not only save you time but also money. We have the skills and creativity to keep you in style and at the same time keep you within your budget. We design everything in-house keeping your special event unique and leaving a lasting impression on you and your guests! We will handle every detail from venue selection, catering menu, invitation design, table setting, floral arrangements, lighting, sound and on site event design and coordination.

In addition to our event planning services, As You Wish Event Planning & Design also custom creates stationary, websites and logo design. None of our designs are standard. We work with our clients to see what they have in mind and then custom design it. Our turn-around is quick and the process is easy. We give you unlimited contact, meetings and changes to make sure you are happy with the finished product. We will not charge or limit you to revisions or face-to-face meetings. We want you to be happy with your design and image.

We provide individulaized attention to each client giving you 100% satisifaction every time! No job is too big or too small. We can plan a party of any size and accomodate all of your needs with style, unique design and coordination. We welcome the opportunity to make your wishes come true with a unique event. Contact us today for a free consultation and learn what we can do for you at your next special event!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Cincinnati

Follow As You Wish Event Planning & Design LLC on

2 Reviews for As You Wish Event Planning & Design LLC

The woman who answers the phone is terrible, they have hidden charges, and were not pleasant to work with at all. I purchased a living social for some cake pops for myself and one for a gift (within the rules posted on the site). But when I tried to use mine and then my mother tried to use her gifted deal, the lady was rude and flat out told us she would not do it. Terrible customer service. I was trying to find a place to handle some corporate events for my company, but this is not the place.

Profile Picture User3191961, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Cake

Don't use this company. This is a scam. You may not see your cake or cookies. And I am not talking about the conversation that you may end up having with the owner. Don't bother and avoid the stress, choose another company.

Profile Picture Nathalie, 1/25/13, 1 Review

Guest List
To-Do Lists
Double Weddings

0 Photos

Working with an event planner just lowers the stress level!

9477 Loveland Madeira Road, Cincinnati, OH 45242   See On Map