Engagement
Shoot included

About Arvin Photography LLC

Photography is looking into the soul, relaying a message, and capturing memories.

I was fascinated by photography from my youth and began taking pictures at the age of 15. I have studied and worked with some of the best wedding and portrait photographers in the country. My photographic style blends contemporary and classical, with many candid images, capturing feelings, romance, passion, and fun. My photos are elegant and meticulous in detail. I believe that photography is a tool to create memories that last a lifetime.

My personality is fun and down to earth. I help you feel comfortable in front of the camera so you may act naturally, allowing me to capture your special moments in an artistic style. I have a strong work ethic and am very passionate. I am known for my ability to stay calm and focused in dynamic, high-pressure environments. This makes me the ideal candidate to photograph your wedding.

As a member of Professional Photographers of America (PPA), I continue to hone my skills by attending photography seminars and keeping up to date with the latest photographic trends. It will be a great honor to be part of your special day.

To book your wedding, please contact Arvin@ArvinPhotography.com or call/text 571-303-9821.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Albums (1)
Canvas (1)
Digital Files (1)
Proofs (1)

Arvin Photography was everything we had expected from a Photographer. He was very professional, arrived before our arraigned time to set up. Arvin made my wife and I feel special and comfortable. He gave us more service than we had expected. His personality goes hand in hand with his quality of work. The pictures turned out amazing. I will continue to use Arvin Photography for all my events and recommend him to my family and friends.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sam, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Don't hesitate to chose Arvin!
We had the honor of Arvin taking our wedding photos and he was incredible.
The photos he took tell the story and bring back every feeling from our beautiful day. Wee look at them with such feelings of love, laughter, and tears of happiness. Arvin is truly talented and captured everything and we will treasure these photos forever.

View Vendor Response

Save the Date
Negatives
3 AWARDS

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Only describing with one word: professional !

The month of July this year I got an amazing opportunity to film a beautiful Persian wedding at the Salamander Resort & Spa. The photographer for the day was Arvin of Arvin Photography. We started from filming the newlyweds getting ready with their bridesmaids and groomsmen. Arvin was a great colleague to work with. We shared the shots and guided the party for formal photos. Arvin was a pleasure to work with and a great asset to the whole wedding! He is talented, professional and ever so helpful. Arvin Photography is a must for any wedding!

Events

Alexandria, VA 22312   See On Map
571-303-9821 (phone)
Arvin Photography LLC is a wedding Photographer from Washington DC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Washington DC, Vriginia, and Maryland. Arvin Photography LLC is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Washington DC area wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in Wedding and Events photography.