1027 Main St, Windermere, FL 34786 Map · Phone number

About ArtzPhoto

Welcome to my WeddingWire site. My name is Arturo Macias and my company is ArtzPhoto. I am originally form Spain and I arrived to America at the last century (1990). Passion is my favorite word and the force that make me feel alive. I try to capture it in my photographs and transmit it from them. I feel that I am my only and greatest competitor so I love challenging myself in the mayor photographic forums. As a result of that this is a resume of my latest achievements: 2006, 2007 & 2008 Central Florida Photographer of the Year by PPSCF (Professional Photographers Society of Central Florida) 2008, Five times Merit Awards, two times Honor Print Award and People Choice Award at the FPP (Florida Professional Photographers) Convention. 2008, Five Accolades of Excellence at the WPPI (Weddings & Portraits Photographers International) Convention (The Biggest Photographic Conventions in the World), Las Vegas, NV 2008, Nine times Merit Awards, One First on Social Event, Two times Second on Social Events, One time First on Portraits and One time First and One Second on Illustrative Categories at the Print Education by PPSCF. 2006, 2007 & 2008 Top ten at the Best of Weddings Competition by EventPix, Las Vegas, NV 2008 International Speaker at the WPPIB (Weddings & Portraits Photographer International on the Border), Saltillo, Mexico. Active Member of WPPI, PPA, FPP and PPSCF. I am always is pursue of knowledge I had been in all mayor educational forums as Florida School (Deytona) for the last 5 years, WPPI Conventions, FPP Convention, PPSCF monthly meetings. Member of the board of directors for the last four years at the PPSCF (Professional Photographer Society of Central Florida).

1044 slideshow
Untitled 1
1110 Chenoa 2
Portofino Hotel
This image was capture at The Orange County History Regional Center.
It had been award at the FPP...
This image was capture at The Orange County History Regional Center. It had been award at the FPP...
On location engagement session
1044 slideshow
Untitled 1

• Michele Butler Events
    Michele Butler Events Wedding Planners

Art does a lovely job with his photography and he's great to work with. Always a pleasure.

• 27 Miracles Wedding Consulting
    27 Miracles Wedding Consulting Wedding Planners

Artz photography is very professional in his work. His website shows quality of his work, but most of all when you meet him and see how he works and treats his clients, you will know that you have hired the right photographer for your needs.

• Joie de Vie Weddings & Events, LLC
    Joie de Vie Weddings & Events, LLC Wedding Planners

I've had the opportunity to work with Arturo over the past five years. A true professional, he always exceeds the clients expectations!

• 1027 Main St Windermere, 34786 See on map