Port Orange, FL 32129 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Artsy Angie

I provide customized artwork based on your ideas and themes. My passion is to make things beautiful. With a background in both Fine Arts and Technical Drawing, I have a range of skills to provide precision handmade designs.

Visit ArtsyAngie.com to see a complete portfolio of my work!

My services
•certificates
•business cards
•edible art
•custom and personalized gifts
My handmade customized art and attention to detail gives your product a unique and personal touch. All my work is custom-designed, giving you a one-of-a-kind product. We can work together to bring your ideas to paper!

BlackWhiteTable
CurlySue
BlackWhiteTable

10 Reviews for Artsy Angie

Jessica · Married on 05/14/2011

Angie did an amazing job on the calligraphy for my wedding invitation envelopes and placecards!! She was very patient with all my emails of add-ons/changes of people's names and addresses at the last minute. She used hot pink on the envelopes which made them have that extra 'pop'! Angie was great to work with and I definitely recommend her services!

Sent on 06/07/2011

Ashley · Married on 08/15/2010

Artsy Angie is so wonderful! She did the calligraphy on our wedding invites and it turned out absolutely beautiful! She was able to get 125 of them done very quickly. Angie is very professional and talented! I couldn't have asked for anything more from her. She far exceeded my expectations! I would recommend her to everyone! Thank you Angie!!

Sent on 08/22/2010

Jennifer · Married on 07/10/2010

Artsy Angie did such a beautiful calligraphy job on our wedding invitations! They were stunning! My new husband and I received so many compliments about the invitations from our guests.
    Angie is very thoughtful and will work with you to make sure you get exactly what you are looking for. She is so creative and meticulous in her work! She is professional and very timely.
    If you are trying to decide whether or not to use a calligraphy service, I would definitely recommend doing it and using Artsy Angie! You will not be disappointed; your invitations will look amazing!
    Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, Angie!
    ~ Mike and Jen Pocza

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Artsy Angie 1
    Five Free!
    For every 100 calligraphy-addressed envelopes, get 5 done for free!

• White Blossom Weddings and Events
    White Blossom Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Angie has provided customized fonts and calligraphy for our clients. Her work helps us put that personal touch on an event! We love to work with Artsy Angie!

• Port Orange, 32129 See on map