ArtSingle Productions

Deerfield Beach, FL View map
$895 Most Popular Price

$895 Most Popular Price

ArtSingle Productions is video and photography company based out of Miami, Florida that specializes in weddings. They understand how important your big day is and make sure to capture every amazing moment of it. Owners Ana and Toffic provide multi-camera coverage and deliver gorgeous, cinematic videos and incredible photographs of your wedding so you can relive your most treasured moments for a lifetime. They also offer live video streaming for guests who were unable to attend in person so no one has to miss your celebration.

Experience

Owners Ana and Toffic are a husband-and-wife duo that was inspired to start their business after their own wedding more than 18 years ago. Their only regret was not having video footage of their special day to look back on, so they made it their personal mission to ensure you have an amazing video you’ll be able to cherish forever. Toffic, the main videographer, has filmed more than a 100 weddings, as well as music videos, movies, and TV news, and all their cameras are top-of the-line 4K and HD quality.

ArtSingle Productions provides video and photography for rehearsal dinners, pre-ceremony activities, ceremonies, and receptions in a range of styles, including cinematic, documentary, or traditional. They also offer videos with storytelling or short form approaches. Along with weddings, they shoot engagement, trash-the-dress, and boudoir photographs, as well as wedding portraits. Ana and Toffic provide up to three cameras for your big day, including drone footage, and can easily accommodate multiple locations and additional hours if needed. Along with video available as a digital download, on Blu-ray or DVD, and USB flash or hard drives, they offer a range of photography options to enjoy your images, such as:

• Albums
  • Save the dates
  • Thank-you cards
  • Woman-owned
    Melissa Married on 07/02/2018
    Anna and Tom provided me so many details and got so many advances, I wouldn't pay attention to soooo many things without them! Definitely attentive, professional team. My video is much better then I ever expected, there are a lot of moments that I even didn't remember had happened!)) Nothing is missed and looks gorgeous! The short video is a real movie, I cried watching it! And yes, we got it within around 3 weeks which is seems to be fast. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone.
    Samantha Married on 02/24/2018
    Artsingle Protections did an amazing job. My wedding ceremony and reception footage was awesome. Thank you so much for capturing all important pieces of our special day. Your communication and respond time to my questions was always prompt and professional. We are extremely grateful for your services and affordable prices. Because of you my husband and I will be able to relive our special day always.
    Adorah Married on 04/08/2017
    I couldn't be more pleased with Artsingle productions! I called days before the wedding and luckily the were available I have a video less than two weeks later. I could rave on and on. I'm just so happy with them overall I thought a videographer was out of the question and out of my budget. I'm glad I found them

57 Deer Creek rd Deerfield Beach, FL, 33442

9am - 8pm Monday - Sunday
Location of (ArtSingle Productions)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding