61 Newark Pompton Tpke, Pequannock, NJ 07440 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Artisan Beauty Studio

Artisan Beauty Studio is an esteemed hair and makeup business providing brides in Pequannock, New Jersey, and the surrounding area, with their dream wedding look. Clients have been more than satisfied with the experienced professionals at Artisan Beauty Studio who are both personable and attentive. Visit the talented hair and makeup artists at Artisan Beauty Studio for a relaxing experience and the perfect wedding-day look.

When you book Artisan Beauty Studio for your momentous event, you are offered hair and makeup services that will make you and your wedding party look and feel absolutely beautiful. The professionals here provide a variety of options for all of your hair and makeup needs:

• Multiple stylists

Artisan Beauty Studio 5
Artisan Beauty Studio 6
Artisan Beauty Studio 7

Vanessa · Married on 09/01/2019

Great studio! The space is warm and inviting. When booking, you will receive a response in a timely manner. Lina was the MUA that took care of me. She gave me what I asked for but better. She is both professional and personable, which makes the atmosphere even more fun. The Studio has a parking lot if you happen to travel in groups OR they will go to you. My first experience with Lina was outside the studio. It was nice to see someone bring the essentials as well as the folding chair & ringlight. She brought the studio to me and I was relieved and thankful at how effortless she made everything feel. Overall, I really enjoyed my experience with Artisan Beauty! I used them 3 times so far and will continue to do so!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Jessylynne · Married on 11/11/2018

Thank you for making me feel beautiful.
    I loved my make up.
    I can't wait for my big day.
    I know I will look fabs because of you.
    Thank you Jessica!!!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Arlene · Married on 09/08/2018

I had a fantastic experience with Lina from my trial to my actual wedding day. She gave me a lot of options and was very patient with me during my trial. She really listened to my preferences. She used high quality makeup. My lipstick lasted all day/night long. On my actual wedding day, she brought professional seating and other equipment to my house, and she did my hair and makeup EXACTLY how I wanted it. I would recommend her to anybody. She's really an expert in her field

Sent on 10/11/2018

Award

Artisan Beauty Studio FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 275.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 350.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• 61 Newark Pompton Tpke Pequannock, New Jersey, 07440 See on map