418 Cerrillos Road Suite 8, Santa Fe, NM 87501 Map · Phone number

About Artichokes & Pomegranates

Flowers And Antiques

Extraordinary Floral Arrangements

We are located in the design center...

Follow Artichokes & Pomegranates on

Artichokes & Pomegranates 2
Artichokes & Pomegranates 3
Artichokes & Pomegranates 4

Kristen · Married on 09/19/2015

I got married this past weekend in Santa Fe. Living in San Francisco, my wedding planning took place remotely. Looking at the Artichokes & Pomegranates website, I fell in love with Fred & team's work.

I called and had a great conversation with Fred. We talked about my color choice (red!), and what flowers I wanted (only roses). Discussed his ideas on how to make it come together.

Saturday, Fred came personally to drop off my bouquet. Stunning. Beautiful red roses, lovely greens. Almost looked like a secret garden! Boutonnieres for my now husband and brother, little bouquets for my Mom and sister-in-law, and table arrangements to die for!

For a control freak (me) letting go and giving control to someone I had never met, turned out PERFECTLY!

THANK YOU FRED!!!

Artichokes & Pomegranates was wonderful to work with! We planned an out of state wedding and had one sit down meeting with them to share what we liked. They were helpful when we had questions, and provided us with options to meet our budget. Their friendly and talented staff made it a worry free choice for us and provided us with absolutely beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces. They listened to our requests and brought it together better than we could have envisioned!

Sandra · Married on 07/04/2014

The flowers were beautiful. The entire staff was very friendly and professional. I sat down with them once to discuss what I envisioned and they did more then I could have imagined. Artichokes & Pomegranates is the best florist in New Mexico!

Artichokes & Pomegranates FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 225.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Floral Preservation, Set Up, Venue Visit

• 418 Cerrillos Road, Suite 8 Santa Fe, 87501 See on map