About Arthur Murray Dance Center

Your first dance should last a lifetime!!

Would you like to wow your family and friends during your first dance as man and wife, rather than spending three minutes rocking back and forth?  Ballroom lessons at Arthur Murray Dance Center will assist you in creating and perfecting a first dance as man and wife that will thrill your guests. In addition, your first dance may become a legacy dance that you will use for a lifetime. You will be able to adapt your special moves for your honeymoon, anniversary celebrations, other peoples' wedding receptions and , of course, socially.

The last few months before your wedding are filled with tasks that cannot be done earlier and are not as enjoyable as spending quality time together.  Dance lessons for your nuptials are not only enjoyable as a date night together, but actually can and  should be done well in advance of your special day. We recommend four  to six months prior to your wedding.

Arthur Murray's are  experts in the field of creating choreography with great musicality. You are entitled to  a complimentary 30 minute bridal consultation.  Bring your first song to the initial appointment and we will teach you the basics to the selection on the spot. From there you and your fiancé may determine exactly what your vision is - some couples want a very simple dance and others want to swing from the chandeliers! Lessons start at $190.00 for a good basic dance.   We are also well versed in lessons for the parents of the bride and groom as well as the wedding party.  And Arthur Murray's caters to any type of wedding, whether it be traditional, casual, destination or themed.

No matter what type  you are planning, most of the audience at your wedding reception will be filming your dance on their phones. Get started now at Arthur Murray's and not only make it a dance to remember but to use for a lifetime!

Categories: Wedding Service

Regions serviced: Cincinnati

Follow Arthur Murray Dance Center on

10 Reviews for Arthur Murray Dance Center

Dance Lessons (5)

Watching the couples come in and go from having no knowledge of dance to creating a beautiful piece for their wedding day is so amazing! The instructors are superb at personalising each couples dance and accommodating to what individuals are able to do no matter what level they may be at. Big thumbs up to Arthur Murray bridal consultant for doing such a fantastic job with your couples!

Profile Picture Olivia, 1/4/20, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My fiance and myself discovered Arthur Murray dance studio at a bridal show held in the Dayton Convention Center. I knew I wanted them to help us with our first dance and they actually made contact with me via information I provided at the bridal show before I even had the chance to contact them, which was awesome! They worked with us on the amount of sessions and pricing. Our instructor was Amanda Horn, and she is absolutely amazing. She really broke the steps down into a way that easy for me and my fiance to understand. She even helped us to come up with an entrance and an ending, as we only had three sessions since we are college students that currently live in Toledo. She provided us with so much encouragement and really got to know us as a couple as well. I would recommend her and the entire dance studio to anyone! I am so excited to show off our new moves to our wedding guests!

Profile Picture Alicia, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Dance Lessons

If I had the chance to do my wedding over again I would defiantly have taken a few dance lessons to make it even more special. Having begun to take lessons at Arthur Murray I have been fortunate to have witnessed many couples who are taking lessons just to make their wedding more entertaining and fun. Your man may not want to but trust me, he'll be glad he did.

Profile Picture Paul, 5/21/16, 1 Review

0 Photos

1 VIDEO

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1443125732807 fullsizerender 2

Two 30-minute private lessons for $29 ($130 value)

Redeem In-Store
Arthur Murray's is the place to be for your wedding dance needs, whether your big day is traditional, casual, unique, or extravagant! While we are the nation's experts at choreographing your first dance as man and wife, our instructors can do so much more. You can be stars at every dance during the reception! Why not dance down the aisle during the wedding? What about a father-daughter dance that has real meaning? We have even choreographed the garter removal dance!! Many include their wedd
#WWbd85535c37081691

17 Prestige Plaza Drive, Miamisburg, OH 45342   See On Map
937-291-2000 (phone)
Mon. - Thurs: 9:00am - 9:00pm Friday: 9:00am - 10:00pm Saturday: 9:00am - 2:00pm