Pinellas Park, Florida, Pinellas Park, FL 33781 Map · Phone number

About ARTFUL IMAGES

I create fun, engaging and unique wedding, engagement and portrait images. I love to create beautiful poignant portraits and capture fun candid photographs.

I shoot all types of photography including Weddings, Individual Portraits, Engagement Sessions, Family Photography, Children's Portraits, Executive Portraits, Actors Head shots and Senior High School photography in Florida, Oregon and Hawaii, and other destination wedding and event locations. I also have a personal passion for Fine Art Photography and I utilize that in my images.

With wedding photography, I create rich Color images and dramatic Black & White storytelling photographs. I also add a few beautifully tinted Vintage/Retro photographs, for those who like them. I care about the images I create, knowing that these will be the images you'll cherish for a lifetime. I care about you as my client, I love capturing those unique moments that make your wedding special and that you will reflect on over the years. For many of my wedding couples, I also shoot an engagement photography session, it's a great way to get to know each other.

Couples have told me a multitude of reasons for choosing me. Just about everyone has told me there was something in the emotion of the photography which spoke to them. Others have told me how easy and fun I am to work with and how relaxed they felt with me. I have gotten emails, letters and phone calls from mothers, uncles, sisters and friends telling me how much they have loved my images and how they feel when they look at them. I'm a high energy, high spirited photographer who you can entrust with all of your very special days.

ln1137
53af915f8b507eca LN1258
dsc1308

5 Reviews for ARTFUL IMAGES

Charlene · Married on 07/17/2011

Artful Images: Shelly did our pictures for the wedding. I found her online after searching galleries for the types of pictures that I liked. She did a mix of formal pictures but also caught the moments between our families and my husband that people don’t usually catch. You can feel the joy of the wedding just from looking at the pictures. She caught my husband’s expression of love that brought tears to my eyes and happiness that you can not pose for. I love artful images and would highly recommend.

Sent on 08/06/2011

Meghan · Married on 07/12/2008

Michael and Shelley @ Artful Images were fantastic to work with!! Artful Images provided photography services for our wedding, as well as for our engagement photos. I HATE being the subject of ANY photos, but Michael really made it so much fun for us! We had a blast walking around Portland on a sunny day in May-just acting foolish while Michael caught it all on film-BEAUTIFULLY. Our engagement photos were available very quickly and when we saw the finished, printed product, we were even more impressed. Shelley even spent time mounting our engagement photos into a scrapbook that we used as the guest book at our wedding. The photos were stunning! Our wedding photos are beautiful as well. Michael photographed virtually every guest at our wedding-it's incredible that he was able to navigate through the crowd without being noticed! Again, our wedding photos were available right away for us to look through-in fact now WE are the ones holding up the process to the next step! Our guests all commented on what a fun, but professional photographer he was as well. Artful Images had a myriad of different photography packages. They definitely have something for every type of budget and event. They were so flexible too-we custom built our package with no trouble at all. They were simply great to work with. I am hoping that Artful Images will agree to do my daughter's senior pictures this year too.....we hope that we have a photographer for life! Thanks to you both Michael & Shelley for your skilled craftsmanship, professionalism, and FUN FUN FUN!!

Sent on 08/15/2008

Juliana · Married on 08/26/2006

Showed up on time, always proactive in booking, payment etc and most of all: took amazing photographs. Every single guest and attendent had at the very least one photograph taken of them and everyone looked good. I liked the black and white pictures a lot but my father and his wife didn't. Michael and Shelly were flexible and went ahead and printed all the pictures in color just for them. We didn't know that one is supposed to tip a photographer (hey, you only get married once and can't know everything) so we hope the fact that one of the wedding party made Michael Portland's Wedding Photographer of the Year makes up for it.

Sent on 12/29/2007

ARTFUL IMAGES FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date

• Pinellas Park, Florida Pinellas Park, Florida, 33781 See on map