Artful Beginnings

Brattleboro, VT View map

Artful Beginnings is a small VT company that creates custom wedding and event invitations and accessories digitally printed on silk, cotton and linen fabric and on specialty papers such as hemp, rice and wildflower seeded paper. Everything is hand done in a small studio in southeastern Vermont.

For my paper goods, I am always on the lookout for paper with character. I use printable rice paper extensively, also paper made from industrial linen fibers (hemp), and my newest find, handmade paper embedded with flower seeds. One of my favorite products is envelopes made out of grocery bag paper - they are some of the sturdiest envelopes, with a lot of character - just perfect to match my linen fabric invitations or the wildflower seeded paper.

If you are looking for something unique and exciting, a bit off the beaten path, something eco-friendly or sustainably grown, yet still pleasing to the eye, please stop by for a visit. I can be found at www.artfulbeginnings.etsy.com, I am currently upgrading my own website, www.artfulbeginnings.com.

I can also create a whole line of customized items for your wedding: custom designed invitations, reply and reception cards, table numbers, guest list memory scrolls, programs, direction cards and maps, thank you cards, favors and favor bags, ring pillows, ring pouches, wedding party handkerchiefs, bridesmaid invitations, bridal shower invites and favors, and bridal hankies, all coordinated with same color and design, on paper and fabric. Please stop by to chat!

Peta Married on 11/22/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I bought the most beautiful fabric handkerchief invitations for 5 a piece from this vendor. I have received so many compliments on how beautiful and unique they are. Perfect for our vintage wedding.
    Thomas Married on 07/12/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The scroll wedding invitations were perfect. They were able to customize it for our needs and in our wedding colors. Everyone of the people we gave one to loved it. One of our friends is even talking her husband into renewing their vows so that she can have an excuse to get invitations like these.
    Lucia Married on 06/23/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Absolutely amazing. This invitation is very unique and beautiful.very good communication with seller.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

• Eric & Kristin
    29 photos 路 08/16/2016

Brattleboro, VT, 05304
Location of (Artful Beginnings)

Other vendors in Burlington for your wedding