11105 Nicholas Drive, Silver Spring, MD 20902 Map · Phone number

Artfelt Studios 4
Artfelt Studios 5
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 03/16/2019

Our photos turned out absolutely perfect!

Leah and Garrett were absolutely wonderful! We Skyped a few times before the big day and they answered all our questions and created a great timeline to fit in the photos we wanted. Of course wedding days rarely go as planned so they were able to help us adjust our timeline as needed when we started running behind.

Several people commented about how they have been to weddings where the photographer always seemed in the way but they were so impressed that they barely noticed Leah and Garrett at all! They did a wonderful job of staying out of the way but also capturing such beautiful and genuine moments.

The biggest thing I wanted was amazing candid shots and wow did they come through! I have such special moments of our first look, my father seeing me for the first time, my mother tucking back my hair, and even an awesome action shot of my MOH fluffing my train! They also captured some beautiful artistic shots that I can't wait to hang on our wall.

They ran a little behind on getting us our edited photos but they stayed in contact with us the whole time and kept us updated on the progress. It was well worth the wait because we have more stunning photos than we even know what to do with!

ArtFelt Studios are fantastic and I promise you won't regret hiring them for your special day!

Artfelt Studios 6
    Artfelt Studios 7
    Artfelt Studios 8
    Artfelt Studios 9
    Artfelt Studios 10
    Sent on 07/08/2019

Tiffany · Married on 12/30/2017

Creative and amazingly talented. The photos they took at 2 weddings on Fri and Sat night were just outstanding. Their eye for the perfect shoot is spot on. Love them!!!!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Camille · Married on 11/18/2017

We feel so unbelievably lucky that we stumbled across Artfelt Studios. They captured the joy and beauty of our wedding weekend, the exuberance of our guests, and the larger-than-life quality of the events perfectly. The Artfelt photographers have a great sense of timing -- looking at the pictures, it seems like they managed to be wherever our friends and family were at their most charming: the candids are fantastic. They did such a great job intuiting what moments it would be important to us to capture. In terms of the quality, all of the photos could be featured in bridal magazines - they're all so gorgeous it feels impossible to decide which ones to print and frame. They're so much more amazing than we even dared to hope for - really works of art. Plus, the photographers were fun and easy to work with (they added zero extra wedding stress), blended in easily with the party guests, and delivered the pictures on time in a few different convenient and easy-to-use formats (for web/ print/ social media).

Sent on 02/05/2018

Artfelt Studios Pricing

Artfelt Studios Price Rates

Artfelt Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2900
    2nd Shooter
    High-Res Images
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
    Toning
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints

• The Madious
    The Madious Wedding Photographers

Leah and Garrett are excellent photographers who are best at capturing real moments. I highly recommend them if that is important to you!

• 11105 Nicholas Drive Silver Spring, 20902 See on map