679 S State College Blvd, Fullerton, CA 92832 Map · Phone number

About Art with Nature Floral Design

Art With Nature Floral Design is a wedding florist based out of Fullerton, California. Kimberlee Sanders, the owner and floral designer, has a degree in horticulture and loves all things flowers. Kimberlee uses the finest flowers and materials available, and applies her passion and creativity to design unique and beautiful floral designs that will create a magical ambiance for your big day.

Art With Nature Floral Design specializes in elegant, modern, vintage, and retro arrangements, but is happy to design your flowers according to your vision. Kimberlee offers a personal consultation and will provide you with an official written proposal that outlines all your included services, as well as color suggestions and design direction. Art With Nature Floral Design also offers complete event design, vendor management, and creative direction to ensure you have an amazing event. They will take care of delivery, set up, and clean up so you don't have to worry on your wedding day.

Follow Art with Nature Floral Design on

Wedding decors
DSC 0061

44 Reviews for Art with Nature Floral Design

nicole · Married on 02/06/2016

Kim from Art with Nature Design provided the flowers for me wedding at Ebell Long Beach on 02/06/16. We first started working together via email. I love her garden style arrangements, so it was very easy for her to understand my vision, and provide me with a detailed quote for everything I would need. After a last minute venue change, which she handled with grace, I met with her to see a sample of my centerpieces. I fell in LOVE! The flowers were everything I hoped for, and in the colors I had envisioned. Her team came in a set up everything beautifully on the day of, she even provided the the candles necessary to bring my twinkling vision to life. Her flowers were truly something from a dream, and the complimented the venue perfectly. Kim was such a joy to work with, and I would highly recommend her service!

Sent on 02/11/2016

Shellie · Married on 08/08/2015

Wow - Kim is AMAZING!!! I don't know why anyone else would use a different vendor for their florals. After our meetings I knew I could give her my utmost trust that everything would be executed perfectly, and she didn't disappoint at all. In fact she impressed me and did a better job than I could ever imagine at my wedding. Her taste is exquisite! She didn't just bring in my beautiful flowers and bouquets, but she brought and set-up almost all of my decor items. I expressed to her my vision and she brought it to a whole new level. Some of the flowers I wanted weren't in season, and somehow she even made that happen. I would recommend her a million times over! Thank you Kim!

Sent on 09/20/2015

Marga · Married on 11/17/2013

Kim is just so amazing to work with. I've worked with her as my friend's wedding coordinators and was really impressed with her vision and creations. She is extremely knowledgeable about flowers. She was able to work with my budget and ideas. Her ideas and visions are just incredible. I only needed to tell her the theme of my wedding and the elements I wanted to be incorporated. Not only did she create beautiful bouquets and centerpieces, she was able to tie together all my designs and DIY items perfectly!
    The only thing you need to keep in mind when you have Kim as your florist is that to make sure to inform your photographers to take pictures of everything. You'll want to look at all the decorations over and over again!

Sent on 01/10/2014

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Art with Nature Floral Design FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• Weddings by Lindsy
    Weddings by Lindsy Wedding Planners

Art with Nature is truly an artist! I was so impressed with their compilation of greens, flowers, ribbon, etc to bring the vision of my bride to reality. Their work was flawless and their flowers were the icing on the cake to a beautiful wedding. Since working with Art with Nature Floral Design I have set my bar for florists so much higher! I look forward to each Orange County/L.A. wedding I do because it provides the opportunity to work with them.

• Paper Cut Industries
    Paper Cut Industries Wedding Invitations

Amy's designs aren't comparable to any I've seen and stand out with pure beauty and structure. She knows what works together and can create an arrangement that reflects amazing color, shape and balance. I've seen both large and small arrangements by Amy and they never lack in true sophistication that is tailored to reflect the couples wedding or any event. Her strong understanding of florals, colors and seasons won't disappoint anyone who had questions on the possibilities of what their special event can become visually. -Monica

• Jen Disney Weddings
    Jen Disney Weddings Wedding Photographers

Kim is so wonderful and amazingly creative! I'm stunned by the work she does!

• 679 S State College Blvd Fullerton, CA, 92832 See on map