266 River Street Artcentric Gallery, Troy, NY 12180 Map · Phone number

About ART Photography

ART Photography

I take great pleasure in capturing the treasured moments in people's lives. The passion I feel for my craft is reflected in the work I do. With over twenty years of experience, thanks to referrals, I've seen families grow. I look forward to meeting new couples and becoming a part of their celebration.

Affordable Wedding Photography
Packages: including bridal album , full coverage, photographs online, and DVD
only $1,595

e
f

4 Reviews for ART Photography

Elise · Married on 06/23/2012

Debra did a fabulous job photographing all of the important moments of my wedding! The pictures came out wonderfully and I could not be happier!

Sent on 08/14/2012

Kelly · Married on 01/28/2012

Deb Lockrow at ART photography shot my wedding a couple of weeks ago. In all honesty, it was very different and definitely not your standard cookie cutter wedding. Deb was very enthusiastic and incredibly talented.
    She came up with shots I forgot to ask for, ones I never expected and some that were JUST what I hoped for. We had 6 children in our wedding party - which in hind sight might not have been the best plan - so Deb came early to get shots before they got too overtired and cranky! She got us a few amazing preview images within a few days, and even managed to get all of our shots up for review in just over a week!
    All this and her prices were definitely lower than anyone else we quoted in the area, and she was incredibly flexible and managed to capture the essence of our crazy and fun wedding!

Thanks again Deb!

Sent on 02/09/2012

Michele · Married on 08/20/2011

Amazing!!!!
    Debra Lockrow is truly awesome, and has a great talent. She is great to work with and affordable as well. On top of that she is very prompt in replying to any e-mails or messages. On the day of our wedding she was fun, easy going, friendly, worked hard, and she captured our wedding day beautifully. She also provides you with a story book of all of your wedding images that is absolutely beautiful which makes picking out your pictures so much easier. I highly recommend her!!!! Thank you so much Debra!!!

Sent on 08/14/2012