Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Art of Roxy Photography

Natural & fun wedding photography!

Travelling photographer!  Where there is love, I'm down to be there, taking awesome photos.  I've been shooting all things human for over 20 years.  I can't see myself as anything but a photographer.  Ever.

What's my style, you ask?  My clients say words like "organic", "relaxed", "fast" and "badass"  Basically, I shoot what's real, meaningful, and heartfelt - and I'll do anything to get that shot.  Hang off a dock upside down with an assistant holding me down?  Yep.   Ninja-down onto the sand and wait for the perfect moment the sun bursts through the clouds?  Yep.

My secret base is in Charleston, SC, where I'm raising my minions to be outstanding human beings.  I love rescued animals, feed veterans on the holidays, and actually do take long walks on the beach - camera often in hand.  :)

Embracing your authenticity is what I'm all about. My photography is purely an interpretation of what you and yours are all about. It is a reflection of you. I'm just there to photograph your life, so when you're old and moldy, there's proof you lived & loved.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Engagement Shoot (3)
Additional Hours (2)
Destination / Travel (2)
Wedding Portraits (2)

We booked Roxy for our wedding in Hilton Head! I would highly recommend her to anyone getting married in the Charleston/Hilton Head area! We cannot put into words how happy we are that we chose Roxy for our engagement pictures and wedding. Her daughter and her were fun and amazing, and even in what seemed like the hottest day of August they still performed 100 percent. She helped to capture all of our beautiful memories that we will forever treasure and we cannot thank her enough!!!

Photo of Art of Roxy Photography in Charleston, SC
Photo of Art of Roxy Photography in Charleston, SC
Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Roxy is simply amazing! Great personality. Great ideas for pics!

Profile Picture Maria, 7/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits

I booked Roxy because of the reviews for my destination wedding, I believed that she was pretty good... but in reality she is amazing!, all my wedding pictures are so pretty!!! beautifully taken. I love my online gallery :D.... Roxy and her daughter's work are full of love, excitement, happiness, smiles and memories of that day. Thank you!

Profile Picture Marilyn, 7/11/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits

Art of Roxy Photography Pricing

2016

10 Photos

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1496768373 e7d7edab66b12e54 1480455350372 dmw0001 copy

FREE Personalized Legacy App!!

$195.00 Value | Promo Code: APPME
Hire Roxy, and you'll get a FREE personal downloadable app made from your favorite wedding photos. You get to keep it forever! No ads. No annoying pop-ups. Works on Android/Apple/Windows devices. Your mothers will have a digital brag book! You can share the images to your own social media, if you want to! Your groom can show off his hot bride to all his friends! Basically, everybody wins!
#WW353ece1a6f643c46

Events

5005 Willoway Circle, Charleston, SC 29420   See On Map
843-224-1750 (phone) 843-224-1750 (fax)