Murfreesboro, TN 37128 Map · Phone number

About Art Of Floral Tennessee

I am the Lead Floral Artist and Owner of Art Of Floral Nashville. My creative team and I are couture floral desingers with a passion for our company and for creating beautiful events for our clients. Serving weddings and events in Tennessee, Colorado, California, Florida, Washington and quickly booking dates all over the country. I am looking forward to keeping in touch with my clients, brides and vendors through Wedding Wire.

You can also Follow us at Twitter : ArtOfFloralTn

Facebook: www.facebook.com/artoffloral

Subscribe to our blog: http://www.artoffloral.blogspot.com/

And take a look at our lovely (current updates to the site are under way! ) website: www.ArtOfFloral.com

piddock32
piddock12

3 Reviews for Art Of Floral Tennessee

• F

Frank · Married on 12/19/2015

We were so impressed with Grace and Heather as they worked our daughter's wedding. Their communication with my wife Peggy was excellent and they really worked with us to get us the floral designs that worked best for our event. Heather was on site during the wedding and really worked hard to make sure everything was perfect. We were so pleased with the quality of the arrangements, their customer service and the prices were very reasonable. Thanks so much Heather and Grace for making a great evening very memorable.

Sent on 12/30/2015

Katie · Married on 02/04/2012

Heather did a great job. The flowers were awesome and delivered in plenty of time. It was wonderful to know our floral needs were being handled by such a professional.

Sent on 03/04/2012

Jeanne · Married on 10/01/2011

If you are searching for a florist who listens, keeps in constant contact and truly cares about your thoughts/idea's, call Art of Floral/TN. You will receive the one-on-one attention that you need/want/expect when planning this part of your wedding!

Sent on 03/01/2012