P.O. Box 196794, Winter Springs, FL 32719 Map · Phone number

About Array Event Design

Array Event Design, LLC was created by Gina Alemán after serving as an assistant to a wedding coordinator and years of leisurely event design for herself, friends, family, and her sorority. A Florida native, Gina was raised on the beautiful beaches of Miami and is a proud alumna of The Florida State University! She now lives in and manages Array Event Design from Orlando, Florida.

From engagement parties to sorority socials, Gina has a knack for designing social events to bring people together. Both her professional teaching experience and master’s degree in education provide her with impeccable organizational and time management skills. Her background in fashion provides her with creativity and a sense of style to insure that every aspect of your event is tasteful and aesthetically pleasing.

Gina specializes in day-of-event coordination, and is looking to meet your event needs throughout Orlando and the entire state of Florida.

Follow Array Event Design on

jeanettematt0551
ArrayLogosquare
wedding preview photo 2

3 Reviews for Array Event Design

We used Array Event Design for our wedding on March 2nd 2014. Through the whole experience we had the best right by our side. From having a venue to venue closing and finding another….. Gina was there and ready. With me going crazy she kept me in line and on time with a monthly to do list and meetings to meet my schedule. Gina and her team was awesome. If you have an event that is important to you and want to give it to someone who will see the importance in it as well, I would highly recommend Array Event Design. I can’t say thank you enough! Even with a new born baby, Gina still showed up and did more than expected. I wish Gina, her family and team the best! God bless from the Miles family. You will always have a special place in my family.

Sent on 03/27/2014

Array Event Design's reply:

Thank you for letting us be a part of your wedding journey! May God continue to bless you all as well!

Anjeli · Married on 11/02/2013

Yes, I voted 5 star rating and Yes, it is truly a 5 star service! Array Event Design is a must for every bride. Gina is so flexible to work with any schedule, budget, and wedding needs.

My initial feeling about planners was that I wouldn't get to be so involved in my own wedding. But I couldn't be any more wrong. It was a perfect balance where I could still have fun planning with Array Events by my side keeping me organized and on schedule. Our wedding was amazing. So many of our guests told me how much fun they had and how nice it came together. Array Event Design not only helped me with the planning but executed the wedding day from the morning until the end of the night. We even received a follow up e-mail for things to remember after our big day! STRONGLY RECOMMEND ARRAY EVENT DESIGN for all your event planning needs.

Sent on 11/14/2013

Angela · Married on 10/20/2012

Array Event Design was amazing. Things I may have forgotten during the planning process was taken care of flawlessly. The follow up on items such as where gifts were going, cake being taken care of, the breaking down of the venue and even making sure my marriage license was properly filed was addressed. I would use Array Event Design for any wedding or group event that needed to be planned.

Sent on 11/05/2012

Array Event Design FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Tony Evans Photography
    Tony Evans Photography Wedding Photographers

One of the best and most professional coordinator I work with. I highly recommend for any size wedding

• You & I Pictures
    You & I Pictures Wedding Videographers

As a cinematographer, Gina makes my job easy. She is very friendly and organized. Hire Array Event Design for your wedding or event and you won't be disappointed!

• Sweet Cakes by Clara