PO Box 3027, Westport, MA 02790 Map · Phone number

About Arranged Occasions

Arranged Occasions is a floral company dedicated to creating beautiful designs for your event, home or business. With over 20 years of experience in the floral and event industries we are committed to providing our customers with impeccable service, attention to detail and a true sense of style and beauty.

hccbridalshow2010f
hccbridalshow2010f
GeneveRege4
whitebqt3

10 Reviews for Arranged Occasions

I hired Mark from Arranged Occasions to do the flowers for my wedding in October 2014. He asnwered my email inquiry promptly, was attentive, informative and helped piece together my vision during our initial sit down. He offered ideas and suggestions and completely understood the vision I had for my bouquet. I showed him several pictures from Pinterest and he encorporated every aspect beautifully, creating a gorgeous arrangement with each flower I had specifically chosen. The flowers and boutonnieres were delivered on time in two different locations. I thoroughly enjoyed working with him and would 100% recommend him to others. I look forward to a time when I will work with him again!!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Emily · Married on 06/27/2014

Arranged Occasions did the flowers for my summer wedding at Bittersweet Farm. Mark was great to work with - he did a beautiful job and I absolutely loved my bouquets and all the other flowers at my ceremony and reception. He was easy to communicate with and was very responsive. An added bonus was that he works at Bittersweet Farm frequently so he had excellent insight as to where we needed flowers and what would work well in the setting. Everything went seamlessly on the day of the wedding and I didn't have to worry about anything. I would definitely recommend Arranged Occasions!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Kristina · Married on 05/19/2013

Mark Vaughan did our wedding flowers and they were BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Mark is great to work with, artistic, and extremely efficient. Our wedding was at Bittersweet Farm in Westport, MA and he did an incredible job bringing a softness into the rustic atmosphere. It was incredibly breathtaking and I couldn't have been happier. He is the best!!!
    Kristina and Nino

Sent on 05/31/2013

Arranged Occasions FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Arranged Occasions to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• PO Box 3027 Westport, 02790 See on map