Bellflower, MO 63333 Map · Phone number

About Arms Up Photography

My name is Samantha, and I'm a total geek about weddings. I will ask to see your ring right away. I will swoon over your shoes, your bouquet, and the story about how you got engaged. Those are the details that mean the most - the details that make up your Love Story. That's the part of wedding photography that I am most passionate about... the details that make you uniquely perfect for each other.

Arms Up Photography is for the Couple who, first and foremost, want to work with a photographer who won't make them feel like they are working with a photographer. I specialize in making my clients feel comfortable, first; and second, that their unique Love Story is important - because it is. Everyone deserves for their story to be told authentically, creatively, and beautifully. I want you to feel that someone is interested in really getting to know you and taking pictures that represent you as a couple. I can't wait to hear about you and your fiance, and your vision for your unique Wedding Day!

I'd love it if we could connect on Facebook, so you can see blog posts, fresh photos, and more good stuff! www.facebook.com/armsupphotography

Please visit my website for more images and more info about me and what I do! www.armsupphotography.com

Here's how to get in touch:

Call or text: 636.544.3446

f
fb

19 Reviews for Arms Up Photography

Chelsea · Married on 04/18/2015

Sam is wonderful! She provided us with great pictures, a great price and a great service. I would hire her again. She was prompt with getting the pictures back to us like she promised and we loved working with her!

Sent on 05/09/2015

Hailey · Married on 10/25/2014

I freaking LOVE SAM! She's the bomb dot com. She is so easy going and flexible it's amazing. She truly gets to know her brides and grooms and wants to make sure she captures every moment you want. Not to mention, her turn around time is IMPRESSIVE especially compared to other photographers I've worked with in the past. She's also very responsive and doesn't leave you hanging. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Stephen · Married on 09/13/2014

When my wife and I first became engaged, we struggled a little bit with finding a photographer. While the market’s full of options, we had difficulty finding someone who was affordable, had a fresh style, and was friendly and easy to work with. Thankfully with Sam at Arms Up Photography, we found someone who fit all three.
    We were so picky that we pursued a few different options before coming across Sam, but once we met her and viewed her portfolio, we knew she was the right photographer for our big day. Throughout the entire wedding process, Sam has been incredible. She was always willing to meet with us, did a great photo shoot for our engagement photos, and always came to the table with great photo ideas to help make our shoots a little easier. Sam always made us feel like she was personally interested in getting the best photos from us; it felt more like a friend taking photos than a photographer bossing us around.

It was important to my wife that we had some original photos both in where our ceremony was and where our reception was located. While there are some great icons around the city for wedding photos, we wanted something a little more unique to us. Sam was great at thinking outside the box and picking some creative destinations and ideas. It was clear she wasn't just picking off a list of standard locales that she shoots for everyone. Everything about our engagement and wedding photos felt like they were personalized specifically for us.

On the big day, Sam was incredible, meeting us early for the ceremony and staying late through the reception. She caught amazing photos, worked wonderfully with other vendors, and even managed to keep family and friends corralled and in check during the post ceremony photos (no small feat in itself). We now have a plethora of beautiful photos, both from our engagement and from our wedding day, for us to cherish for the rest of our lives. The wedding photography market might be crowded at times, but Sam and Arms

Sent on 10/31/2014

Arms Up Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount

• Simply Breathtaking LLC
    Simply Breathtaking LLC Wedding Hair & Makeup

Samantha is absolutely amazing...and a joy to work with. Once you meet her you will love her. She is very professional, and has an amazing gift for photography. I would highly recommend her to any bride.

• Bellflower, 63333 See on map