Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

About Arizona Wedding Pastors

Turning "I Do" into "Happily Ever After"
services offered by the Arizona Wedding
Pastors!
We are a team of professionals who
enthusiastically support our couples in
developing a signature wedding ceremony.
Our group of qualified Officiants bring to
each wedding--simple or elaborate-- their
years of experience as pastors, counselors
and life-coaches.
Whether you want to get married today
or are planning a destination wedding to
an exotic location we can help you turn “I
Do” into “Happily Ever After”.
Call us at 623-606-8909 or email us
through our web site
www.azweddingpastors.com and we’ll
provide the expertise to create a lowstress,
memorable wedding ceremony.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Phoenix

Follow Arizona Wedding Pastors on

56 Reviews for Arizona Wedding Pastors

3.2

We met with Mark a few times before the wedding and even did some premarital counseling with him. I had pretty specific ideas of what I wanted the ceremony to be and he just didn't do it. :( Super nice guy and everyone else thought he was great, but he really did not listen to what we wanted. My husband and I are spiritual but not religious so we explained that we did not want anything about Jesus. Toward the end of the ceremony, Mark unexpectedly busted out the classic Corinthians wedding Bible verse! (If there was going to be a verse I definitely didn't want the most overused verse in the Bible!) We also explained that we wanted to include a "community vow of support" and he didn't do it. We did a lot of repeating after him--I don't even know what we said! We were in a spot where we just need to find someone to officiate but I really wish we could've gone with someone we knew instead of someone who seemed to make our ceremony generic and SO short (about 15 minutes which included a song!)

Profile Picture User2432655, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Pastor John Schaeffel was the first officiant we met with in our search. He immediatley made an impact on us by how thorough he was in his questoning to understand who we were and how we met. He was very easily approachable on any subject reguarding the wedding and was flexible with anything we wanted to add, remove or alter for our ceremony. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a pastor or officiant. Thank you Pastor John....

Profile Picture James, 5/19/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My husband and I aren't regular churchgoers, but it was important to us to have a spiritual officiant for our ceremony. We met with Pastor John and instantly felt very comfortable around him. He is a kind and gentle soul who takes great pleasure in the love that makes both a wedding and a marriage -- and it shows.

Pastor John let us take the lead in shaping our personalized wedding ceremony, and we're glad we used him.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 5/12/12, 5 Reviews

Arizona Wedding Pastors Pricing

Wedding Services Pricing
Typical Price
$200.00
Starting Price
$200.00
Pre-Marital Counseling Pricing
Starting Price (Per Session)
$20.00

220x220 sq 1295800543394 alhorgaalp105
220x220 sq 1295800915863 p1030680
220x220 sq 1295795255219 p1040697

3 ENDORSEMENTS
We absolutely love John! His upbeat and charming personality radiates happiness anywhere he goes! We highly recommend his services to any couple looking for a true professional. He's provided our couples with excellent service and they rave about him after their ceremonies. He's easy to work with, coordinates very well with our DJs and Ceremony Coordinators, you can't ask for more when you're trying to make a couple's dream come true!

John is a kind and caring pastor who is a joy to work with. Mary

I met Pastor John at a bridal show and knew right a way he would be the one I would call if I were getting married. I would recommend him very highly!!

8213 S. 19th Way, Phoenix, AZ 85042   See On Map