8940 W. Salter Dr., Peoria, AZ 85382 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About ARIZONA BARTENDERS

Let us take the worry out of planning your event. We are the Top Quality Bar Catering service in the valley. It is all we do and you can expect exceptional service and attention. Our bartenders arrive one and a half hours prior to the event start time to ensure all is ready to go. Our staff is friendly, courteous and fun. We have many packages to accomodate any budget. We can also customize any package to fit invidual needs or themes. Give us a call, we’d love to hear from you!!!

0603 1806 5212 TN 5B1 5D
002 primary 5B1 5D
0603 1806 5212 TN 5B1 5D

75 Reviews for ARIZONA BARTENDERS

• Nicole

Nicole Bacon · Married on 03/01/2019

Amazing experience!

I booked with them in the last few weeks before the wedding (omg I know) because another vendor was not responding. EJ got back to me immediately and made sure everything was taken care of! We had Nate for the wedding and our guests really enjoyed him! We appreciate everything you did to make it happen! Thank you all! -Nicole and Justin

Sent on 05/08/2019

ARIZONA BARTENDERS's reply:

Hi Nicole & Justin,

We greatly appreciate your review! I am glad that you had a positive experience with Arizona Bartenders as we really do care!

Have a great day and LONG happy marriage.

EJ
  • W

Wally · Married on 05/20/2018

I was totally impressed with all aspects of the bar service. Tracey was amazing to deal with and Nate the bartender was outstanding. Thanks so much for all the effort put forth. The back yard wedding was a huge success.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Vanessa · Married on 05/12/2018

Flawless from day one working with this company. As a bride if anything went wrong I didn’t know anything about it which is a perfect rating to me. Thanks for everything you made the process so easy!

Sent on 05/21/2018

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

ARIZONA BARTENDERS FAQ

• What event services do you provide? Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Cocktail Reception
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• ARIZONA BARTENDERS 1
    Newleywed Value Package
    Champagne/Cider Toast with package purchase

• Babydoll Weddings
    Babydoll Weddings Wedding Hair & Makeup

Amazing people to work with! Tracy is great and very professional. They really help make your event great and make sure your guests are having fun!

• What A Day Weddings
    What A Day Weddings Wedding Planners

Arizona Bartenders was just wonderful to work with! Kim, was amazing, and went out her way to make sure all was running perfectly the day of the wedding! Great customer service and prices; could not have been better! I have already recommended them to another couple!

• Rev Giovanni Weddings
    Rev Giovanni Weddings Wedding Officiants

When you need a bartender for your wedding or special event these people are the only choice. Many bartenders in this valley are not even licensed, Tracy and her crew are. I have personally known Tracy for years. Her company offers top quality service. I dont drink but if I did Tracy and her crew would be my batenders

• 8940 W. Salter Dr. Peoria, AZ, 85382 See on map