Nearby Vendors to Consider

About ARIZONA BARTENDERS

What's your party without a great bartender?
Let us take the worry out of planning your event. We are theTop Quality Bar Catering service in the valley. It is all we do and you can expect exceptional service and attention. Our bartenders arrive one and a half hours prior to the event start time to ensure all is ready to go. Our staff is friendly, courteous and fun. We have many packages to accomodate any budget. We can also customize any package to fit invidual needs or themes. Give us a call, we’d love to hear from you!!!

Categories: Wedding Caterer

Bartender(s) (1)
Open Bar (1)
Outside Alcohol (1)
Signature Drink (1)

Using Arizona Bartenders is a no brainer. The bartenders are professional, know how to cater to the party and are really fun. I recommend Arizona Bartenders to anybody who has a large event!!!

Profile Picture mike, 1/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

This was our first time using a bar tending service. Our bar tender - Kim was great. We were very happy with her. She was friendly, fun and professional at the same time. My only “complaint” is that I had to commit to 100 people when we knew we would only have around 65. I feel that since I paid for 100 people and we obviously used only a fraction of what would have been used by 100 people, some of the mixers (soda’s etc) should have been left for those lingering guests. It should be noted that I did not ask Kim for that because I did not want to put her in a awkward situation.

Profile Picture Rhonda, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Tracy was extremely helpful and saved the day when I received a late request for a bartender for our event (not wedding). Our bartender, Kim, was friendly and pleasant - a great addition to the festivities.

Profile Picture Janet, 12/9/17, 1 Review

Redeem In-Store
Champagne/Cider Toast with package purchase
#WW38f1981579c7ea69

10 ENDORSEMENTS
Amazing people to work with! Tracy is great and very professional. They really help make your event great and make sure your guests are having fun!

Arizona Bartenders was just wonderful to work with! Kim, was amazing, and went out her way to make sure all was running perfectly the day of the wedding! Great customer service and prices; could not have been better! I have already recommended them to another couple!

When you need a bartender for your wedding or special event these people are the only choice. Many bartenders in this valley are not even licensed, Tracy and her crew are. I have personally known Tracy for years. Her company offers top quality service. I dont drink but if I did Tracy and her crew would be my batenders

Tracy and her crew do a great job. Been working with them for years. Thanks AZ Bartenders.

If you want a dream team behind the bar then call Arizona Bartenders. They are my go to Bartenders! They believe in customer service and making the guests happy. They always go above and beyond and they are true team players. Yes, we have fun working together. I will continue to recommend this company with pride and confidence.

61 PROS I KNOW