Nearby Vendors to Consider

About ARIZONA BARTENDERS

What's your party without a great bartender?
Let us take the worry out of planning your event. We are theTop Quality Bar Catering service in the valley. It is all we do and you can expect exceptional service and attention. Our bartenders arrive one and a half hours prior to the event start time to ensure all is ready to go. Our staff is friendly, courteous and fun. We have many packages to accomodate any budget. We can also customize any package to fit invidual needs or themes. Give us a call, we’d love to hear from you!!!

Categories: Wedding Caterer

Bartender(s) (2)
Open Bar (1)
Outside Alcohol (1)
Signature Drink (1)

Flawless from day one working with this company. As a bride if anything went wrong I didn’t know anything about it which is a perfect rating to me. Thanks for everything you made the process so easy!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Bartender(s), Clean Up, Set Up

I had a last minute change of plans for my event - about 24 hours before the event was set to start - and needed professional bartending service. I found Arizona Bartenders online late at night, called them the next morning, and by the end of the day (the day before the event...), had all the details worked out.

Tracy was an absolute rock star - she immediately took action; lining up bartenders, accommodating some special requests (nothing too crazy, just a few specific items), and kept constant communication with me the entire time.

Her staff, Dustin, Sharon, and Nathan, did an outstanding job at our event and I will not hesitate to utilize their services again.

While I don't recommend waiting until the last minute, I do highly recommend Tracy and Arizona Bartenders. They are true masters at what they do.

Profile Picture Tom, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Honestly, at this point I wouldn’t go anywhere else. We realized we needed a bartender about four weeks before our wedding, and began making panicked calls. We hit the internet and found the top 3 recommended in AZ. Arizona Bartenders was number one, and was probably the best experience I had with any vendor during all of the wedding madness.

She had a bartender available, was friendly, never tried to upsell or push a higher package (though she did review everything thoroughly to see if she could suggest an appropriate package in case what I thought I was getting was not correct, super helpful), and covered every detail.

Now, this is a same sex wedding, and you may be surprised that some people balk at being involved. A few places we talked to about other things seemed to suddenly have no availability for rentals after that was mentioned. One place actually doubled pricing! So I mentioned this last, apprehensive that suddenly this great experience could go wrong.

But no. She didn’t even hesitate to say that was no problem for her, or anyone who worked for her.

Our bartender, Ashley, was very helpful, upbeat and friendly. She arrived early to setup and then served for about 5 hours. At the end, she cleaned up and left everything as it was.

As my wife said, when I mentioned I was typing this, “that bartender was fantastic, tell her that!”

I think that says it all. :)

Thank you so much for the great experience!

Profile Picture Kayla, 4/28/18, 1 Review

Redeem In-Store
Champagne/Cider Toast with package purchase
#WW38f1981579c7ea69

10 ENDORSEMENTS
Amazing people to work with! Tracy is great and very professional. They really help make your event great and make sure your guests are having fun!

Arizona Bartenders was just wonderful to work with! Kim, was amazing, and went out her way to make sure all was running perfectly the day of the wedding! Great customer service and prices; could not have been better! I have already recommended them to another couple!

When you need a bartender for your wedding or special event these people are the only choice. Many bartenders in this valley are not even licensed, Tracy and her crew are. I have personally known Tracy for years. Her company offers top quality service. I dont drink but if I did Tracy and her crew would be my batenders

Tracy and her crew do a great job. Been working with them for years. Thanks AZ Bartenders.

If you want a dream team behind the bar then call Arizona Bartenders. They are my go to Bartenders! They believe in customer service and making the guests happy. They always go above and beyond and they are true team players. Yes, we have fun working together. I will continue to recommend this company with pride and confidence.

61 PROS I KNOW