10438 W. Butler Dr., Peoria, AZ 85345 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About ARIZONA BARTENDERS

Let us take the worry out of planning your event. We are theTop Quality Bar Catering service in the valley. It is all we do and you can expect exceptional service and attention. Our bartenders arrive one and a half hours prior to the event start time to ensure all is ready to go. Our staff is friendly, courteous and fun. We have many packages to accomodate any budget. We can also customize any package to fit invidual needs or themes. Give us a call, we'd love to hear from you!!!

0603 1806 5212 TN 5B1 5D
002 primary 5B1 5D

74 Reviews for ARIZONA BARTENDERS

• W

Wally · Married on 05/20/2018

I was totally impressed with all aspects of the bar service. Tracey was amazing to deal with and Nate the bartender was outstanding. Thanks so much for all the effort put forth. The back yard wedding was a huge success.

Vanessa · Married on 05/12/2018

Flawless from day one working with this company. As a bride if anything went wrong I didn’t know anything about it which is a perfect rating to me. Thanks for everything you made the process so easy!

Tom · Married on 05/11/2018

I had a last minute change of plans for my event - about 24 hours before the event was set to start - and needed professional bartending service. I found Arizona Bartenders online late at night, called them the next morning, and by the end of the day (the day before the event...), had all the details worked out.

Tracy was an absolute rock star - she immediately took action; lining up bartenders, accommodating some special requests (nothing too crazy, just a few specific items), and kept constant communication with me the entire time.

Her staff, Dustin, Sharon, and Nathan, did an outstanding job at our event and I will not hesitate to utilize their services again.

While I don't recommend waiting until the last minute, I do highly recommend Tracy and Arizona Bartenders. They are true masters at what they do.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

ARIZONA BARTENDERS FAQ

• What event services do you provide? Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Cocktail Reception
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• ARIZONA BARTENDERS 1
    Newleywed Value Package
    Champagne/Cider Toast with package purchase

• Babydoll Weddings
    Babydoll Weddings Wedding Hair & Makeup

Amazing people to work with! Tracy is great and very professional. They really help make your event great and make sure your guests are having fun!

• What A Day Weddings
    What A Day Weddings Wedding Planners

Arizona Bartenders was just wonderful to work with! Kim, was amazing, and went out her way to make sure all was running perfectly the day of the wedding! Great customer service and prices; could not have been better! I have already recommended them to another couple!

• Rev Giovanni Weddings
    Rev Giovanni Weddings Wedding Officiants

When you need a bartender for your wedding or special event these people are the only choice. Many bartenders in this valley are not even licensed, Tracy and her crew are. I have personally known Tracy for years. Her company offers top quality service. I dont drink but if I did Tracy and her crew would be my batenders

• 10438 W. Butler Dr. Peoria, AZ 85345 See on map