Arizona Airbrush Studio

Scottsdale, AZ View map

Arizona Airbrush Studio, located in Peoria, Arizona, offers a premium airbrush spray tan service to their clients. With over 17 years of experience, this specialist provides a talented, meticulous service that will leave you glowing for your special day. Helping you have that sun-kissed look without all the dangers of UV rays, this service is ideal for clients looking for a more personalized, efficient service.

In a quick, 15 minute appointment, the specialists at the Arizona Airbrush Studio can help give your skin a new glow. With a range of different treatments, they have a service to fit any budget. Although they primarily offer their services from their studio in Old Town Scottsdale, they can also travel to you upon request.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$35

What beauty services do you offer?

Tanning

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

1 User photo

Rebecca G. Married on 10/18/2020

Absolutely amazing

I was new to spray tan and they answered all my questions and found the perfect shade for my skin.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie R. Married on 10/01/2020

Amazing Bridal Tan

Donna, Harley and the team at AZ Airbrush Studio are the best. I've been a client for about a year and so when it came to planning my destination wedding, I knew I wanted this studio to give me my tan for the day. I got my tan 5 days before my wedding day and travelled to our international destination wedding and it lasted perfectly. Plus I had the touchup foam if needed. So happy I chose AZ Airbrush Studio for my wedding day tan. Some of my bridesmaids did too and we all had an amazing experience. Thanks again !
  • Alyssandra
    Alyssandra L. Married on 04/11/2020

Absolutely Amazing!!

Seriously the best experience I’ve ever had! Arizona Airbrush Studio is the best place to get your wedding tan! So professional, friendly and flexible with everything we did! They have quality products and are very knowledgeable on what would look best on each person!

Team

Donna Hill
Donna Hill
owner/operator

There's nothing better than getting that beautifully bronzed look without exposure to harmful UV rays -- and when it comes to getting that gorgeous glow plus plenty of good vibes, Arizona Airbrush Studio is your place to go (or Donna will come to you) Each of our appointments is full of positive, rejuvenating energy. Spray tanning is an art form that we've spent more than 15 years perfecting, even gaining the recognition as one of the best spray tan studios in Allure magazine. Each tan we provide is tailored to your body, so you can say goodbye to streaky and uneven skin tones, and hello to a glow that'll have people asking what your secret is.

3920 N Miller Rd Ste 104, Ste 104 Scottsdale, AZ, 85251
Location of (Arizona Airbrush Studio)
9800 North 91st Ave #118 Peoria, AZ, 85302 See on map

Tues & Wed 5-9 Friday 9-8 Sat 10-3

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding