379 Ridge Road, North Arlington, NJ 07031 Map · Phone number

About Ariel Inspirations

Ariel Inspirations is your special occassion destination. Retailer of women’s and men's accessories as well as women's dresses. Ariel Inspirations has it your one stop shop for: jewelry, dresses & custom invitations. We are dedicated to providing you with quality merchandise. Our reputation is your guarantee! We pride ourselves that our top priority is our customer.

Follow Ariel Inspirations on

ArielPCBack
IMG0985
PICARIELINSPIRATIONS

17 Reviews for Ariel Inspirations

Mercedes provided excellent service! She was so accommodating to my busy schedule and attentive to my specific requests. She went above and beyond to get me my PERFECT dress! I can't thank her enough!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Veronica · Married on 06/13/2015

Absolutely amazing in every way! My bridesmaid dress was beautiful and, for once, I can't wait to wear it again! When it's my turn to get married, I'll defiantly be back to get my wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses despite the fact that they are two hours away from where I live. I wouldn't trust anyone else!

Sent on 08/27/2015

Gyana · Married on 06/06/2015

Ariel's Inspiration is the perfect place to shop for formal wear. My daughter got her Prom dress at the boutique and the service provided by the Owner, Mercedes, was superb! They carry an extensive inventory of dresses in the latest fashion and the personalized shopping experience was great from beginning to end. I recommend Ariel's Inspiration 100%.

Sent on 08/26/2015

Award

Ariel Inspirations FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200, $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199, $200 - $299
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Rentals, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly, Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Mayuri's Floral Design
    Mayuri's Floral Design Wedding Florists

Ariel Inspirations has beautiful accessories and dresses. I highly recommend her to my clients. They will definitely enjoy working with her and finding something unique for their special day!

• 379 Ridge Road North Arlington, 07031 See on map
    2012469700 (Phone number)
    8622159947 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment only