ARH Events

West Palm Beach, FL View map Visit website
$1,500 Package Price

$1,500 Package Price

Based out of Miami, Florida, ARH Events is an event planning business that services weddings and other special occasions. Owner and operator Amy has always had a passion for planning and coordinating events. Since planning her own wedding in 2019, she formed this business to offer a personal and experienced touch to clients planning their own special celebrations.

Wedding service with ARH Events comes in a range of packages. These include full event planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination. Amy strives to create treasured moments for you and your loved ones with a celebration that truly reflects your personal love story. This business serves clients in Southeast Florida and the Bahamas.

Other Services

In addition to weddings, ARH Events also plans and coordinates other festivities. These include birthday parties, engagement parties, bridal showers, pre-wedding parties, baby showers, and more. Clients may contact Amy directly for details of these services.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis

Team

Amy  Haywood
Amy Haywood
Owner

Hi! I’m Amy, owner of ARH Events. Planning and coordinating events has always been a passion of mine. This really took off in 2019 when I planned my own wedding and realised that I had a real flair for it. I am originally from England but moved to the US after giving up working on board yachts and starting my business.

I love to create a fun vibe for my clients, to make the process as stress free and enjoyable as possible and to help them realise their visions. I enjoy going above and beyond for my clients and pride myself in ensuring a flawlessly designed and executed reality.
At ARH events we aren’t just a vendor, we offer a personal touch and ensure that we are there for you every step of the way.

I can’t wait to meet you and get started making your event ideas a reality!

2820 Troubadour St West Palm Beach, FL, 33406
Location of (ARH Events)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding