Orlando, FL 32836 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,200
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 1

About Ardaigh Film and Photography

My name is Pat McEleney, I make films and take pictures.

I was born and raised in Iowa and after working in the private sector for several years I decided it was time to follow my dream and become a film maker. I moved to Canada and received my film certification from the Vancouver Film School.

In film I've worked as a producer, director, AD, Cam Op, 1st and 2nd AC, grip and electric. I'm also proficient in Movie Magic (Scheduling and Budgeting) and Adobe (Premiere, Lightroom, Encore, Photoshop, After Effects).

When I'm not on set, I'm usually taking pictures for the Walt Disney World Company in Orland, FL.

• Videos 1

1 Reviews for Ardaigh Film and Photography

Saroja · Married on 05/28/2017

1.4
      3.0
      1.0

I enjoy writing good reviews. Unfortunately, I cannot do a good review for this photographer. I had a contract with him to take the photographs and the video for our 50th. anniversary celebration. The photographer arrived at the given time and it was not Pat M that I had the contract with!!! It was a nice gentleman named Anthony. He said that Pat will not be coming and that he and his wife will do the job. There were no explanations given by Pat as why he was not coming.
    Many of the photographs taken by Anthony were good, but the photographs looked like they were taken and the entire file sent. The good photographs were not picked or edited. It took almost a month and many emails before I got the digital photographs.
    The video was taken by Anthony's wife who was not a photographer. It was of very poor quality with no beginning or ending. The camera was just left on a stand most of the time - not a single zoom! For a considerable time the camera had a pillar right in the middle of the picture! I still do not have the thumb drive for the video. It has been over two months since our event! I am so sorry that I picked this vendor for our event.

Ardaigh Film and Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• Orlando, FL 32836 See on map