3916 Greenwood St., Newbury Park, CA 91320 Map · Phone number

About Arbonne International Independent Consultant

Welcome to my Arbonne website! My name is Stacy Braverman. I am a single mom of three fabulous kids! Being an animal lover, in 2005 I created an ecommerce website to sell dog clothing and accessories. Owning my own business meant working very long hours and never being able to take off for vacations or sick days!

I moved from New York to California in February of 2014 with the hope of making a change in my life. I didn't know anyone in California but was in love with the idea of year round sunshine! In April, I was invited to an Arbonne launch party and I went with the intention of meeting new people. What I found that day changed my life.

I learned that Arbonne has a Detox Boot Camp that could help me to get healthy and lose weight. I also learned that there was a lucrative business opportunity with Arbonne that could help me to leverage my time and provide a better future for my children. Not only have the people that I met become some of my best friends but I have learned so much about health and wellness. The Arbonne products are botanically based, pH correct, hypo-allergenic, no artificial sweeteners, dyes or fragrances, formulated without Gluten, Vegan certified and have no animals, animal by-products or testing on animals!

Now, I am building a Global business by helping people with their skin, their health and/or their financial future. It is the best job in the world. If you would like to know more about our world class skincare, delicious nutrition products or how you can join my team, I would be happy to help you Discover Arbonne too!

Follow Arbonne International Independent Consultant on

wedding8x10
2ba27cd9d86eee0e Arbonne Shell Logo
600x6001443567995490 arbonnewedding

Arbonne International Independent Consultant FAQ

• What is the starting price for fitness/health services?
    $ 200.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Fitness / Health
    Group Services
    Group Discounts
  • What fitness/health services do you offer?
    Supplements
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• 3916 Greenwood St. Newbury Park, 91320 See on map