Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Aqua Vivus Productions

Welcome to our wedding wire page!  At Aqua Vivus Productions we strive to provide families with a wedding film they can cherish for generations. There's something magical about movies and how the images and sounds can invoke an emotional response from the viewer.  Movie directors spend countless hours trying to squeeze out real emotions from their actors and actresses, and if done well, the director ends up with a masterpiece.  But even the best acting is still just that; acting.  Weddings are so exciting because the emotions there are as real as they come!  We are passionate about capturing all those fleeting moments and emotions.  No directing, no acting.  Just be yourselves, enjoy the day, and we'll do rest.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Ceremony (1)
Highlight Video (1)
Blu-Ray (1)
DVD (1)

If all you read is the beginning of this review, all you need to know is HIRE THOMAS. My friend had used him for her wedding and when she gave me her list of vendors she said out of all of them, he was the absolute best and that it would be worth every penny spent. Once I watched the ones he put together, I started tearing up, they just felt more intimate, not as cheesy and stylistically more in line with what I was looking for. Once I talked to him on the phone, I was sold. He was absolutely wonderful and so easy to work with during the planning process, it felt like I was talking to a friend. We were having a hybrid Indian/American wedding over 4 days so I knew it would be a lot but he was just phenomenal. He didn't make you feel like you were constantly being followed by a camera, he just effortlessly fit into the background. A handful of our family members and friends commented on the exact same thing, he was always present when we wanted a moment captured but completely in the background or tucked away where it didn't feel like you were being recorded. He made us feel extremely comfortable and was so professional yet wonderfully down to earth and natural throughout the whole process. When things seemed chaotic and I clearly was getting stressed, he noticed right away and was one of the first people to comfort me and bring me back into a good, stress-free mood. On the last night we decided to throw in a last minute father-daughter dance and even though everything went way beyond the timeline set, when I asked if he could stay he said he was planning doing so regardless. He noticed there were still more moments I would want to see later, especially the dance with my dad. I tried to pay him for the many extra hours worked and he wouldn't take the money. He honestly was the best, my friend was completely correct. I couldn't have asked for a better person, and team, to work with.

Profile Picture Shelly, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

If all you read is the beginning of this review, all you need to know is HIRE THOMAS. My friend had used him for her wedding and when she gave me her list of vendors she said out of all of them, he was the absolute best and that it would be worth every penny spent.I wasn't even sure if we were going to have a video, my husband wasn't keen on being followed around and, after talking to some other recommendations and watching their videos, I was feeling like it just wouldn't be worth the money. Once I watched the ones he put together, I started tearing up, they just felt more intimate, not as cheesy and stylistically more in line with what I was looking for. Once I talked to him on the phone, I was sold. He was absolutely wonderful and so easy to work with during the planning process, it felt like I was talking to a friend. We were having a hybrid Indian/American wedding over 4 days so I knew it would be a lot but he was just phenomenal. He didn't make you feel like you were constantly being followed by a camera, he just effortlessly fit into the background. A handful of our family members and friends commented on the exact same thing, he was always present when we wanted a moment captured but completely in the background or tucked away where it didn't feel like you were being recorded. He made us feel extremely comfortable and was so professional yet wonderfully down to earth and natural throughout the whole process. When things seemed chaotic and I clearly was getting stressed, he noticed right away and was one of the first people to comfort me and bring me back into a good, stress-free mood. On the last night we decided to throw in a last minute father-daughter dance and even though everything went way beyond the timeline set, when I asked if he could stay he said he was planning doing so regardless. He noticed there were still more moments I would want to see later, especially the dance with my dad. I tried to pay him for the many extra hours worked and he wouldn'

Profile Picture Shelly, 7/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

WOW! Tom and his team are incredible!! They are so talented, professional, polite, patient, and wonderful to work with. Tom was quick to respond to questions and took the time to speak with us over the phone. The video that they produced was out of this world AMAZING! Every guest was crying while watching the video and they could not stop talking about it, it was absolutely beautiful. We had several people calling us wanting the link to our video. I can't thank Aqua Vivus enough for capturing my wedding day. Now we can always look back and relive the best day of our lives. Thank you for making that happen for us!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/12/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Blu-Ray, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Storytelling

Aqua Vivus Productions Pricing