Après Party and Tent Rental

Value
4.3
Flexibility
4.7

I worked with Katiee from Apres and she was terrific. Not only did she help me decide on a design for my reception, but she also lended a hand on other wedding planning aspects (flowers, videographer, etc). She was honest with me about what items I could save money on and I appreciated her help every step of the way. In the end, the reception looked just how I envisioned it and Katiee was an integral part in that.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
LOCATION
7625 Cahill Road, Edina, MN 55439
BLOG

Delivering Style to Your Space

Award winning Après has been a leading provider of party rental services for over 24 years.  We are proud to be named one of the top 30 rental companies in America.  From major tenting to intimate dinners, our sales specialists and on-site staff can assist you in every aspect of your celebration.

Our tenting specialists can assist you in creating a temporary space for any landscape challenge. Our design staff will show you how fabric draping and lighting can transform a room. We will inspire you with a myriad of décor details, including creative options in seating and table design. Choose from a variety of tabletop accessories, chandeliers,   and lounge furniture.   Après also features the area’s largest selection of table linen. Whether beautifully basic chair covers or custom specialty cloths, we have linens that fit your needs and budget.

Our complimentary catalog  with pricing is available online, and all items are available for viewing in our Edina showroom. We invite you to schedule an appointment with one of our Wedding Specialists, and look forward to helping you plan an unforgettable event!  Contact us at info@apresparty.com or 952-942-3399

Details
Rentals: Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar / Arch Arrangements, Barware, Chair Covers, Chairs, China, Dance Floor,...
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup