4001 Kennett Pike, Wilmington, DE 19807 Map · Phone number

About Apropos

At Apropos We Love All Things Paper

Here you can expect one on one personal service. Whether it be invitations or smaller details, we offer a wide array of designs from the industries top designers.

Located in Delaware, we are happily tax free. In addition, we extend a 20% discount off all wedding invitation orders.

paper
vera wang wedding invitation
vera 2

47 Reviews for Apropos

Heather · Married on 10/10/2015

Janet and crew were extremely helpful with my (now) husband and I when we were so clueless when it came to our invitations, programs, etc. They made the entire process so painless and even fun! We got countless compliments on our wedding invitation, reh. dinner invites and even our programs. All of our visions turned out so beautifully and none of it would have been possible without Janet's expertise. Thank you so much and we cannot wait to use you for all of our invitation needs in the future!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Apropos's reply:

Heather Thank you for your kind review. We are so happy you were pleased with your experience and look forward to working with you in the future!

Hong · Married on 01/16/2015

We had our invitations made from Apropos. Not only they arrived on time, but also they are perfect. Janet was very detail oriented and helpful. She knows everything I need to know to make my invitation appropriate and prefect.

Kristen · Married on 10/25/2014

Janet was such a pleasure to work with! She made the whole invitation process so easy. Janet knows exactly what she is doing and I trusted her 100%. I absolutely LOVE my invitations and cannot wait for our guests to receive them. Thank you to Janet and all the other wonderful ladies at Apropos!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Apropos's reply:

Kristen thank you for your wonderful review! We loved the opportunity to be able to work with you! Apropos loves helping the wedding process be a little easier!

Award

Apropos FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Calligraphy, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Thermography

• 4001 Kennett Pike Wilmington, DE 19807 See on map
    Monday - Saturday 9:30am-5:30pm Wednesday 9:30am-7:00pm Holiday hours not included.