Fairbanks, Fairbanks, AK 99708 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,400

About Hazel & Elle Photography

Hey there! I'm a wedding + portrait photographer servicing Fairbanks, Alaska surrounding areas.

Let's pop some bubbly (or some wine) because finding your one and only to spend the rest of your life with is such an important moment that should be celebrated!

From the moment we start to speak about your special day, I cater to creating a unique experience for each bride + their love. Because of this, I only take a limited amount of weddings per year to ensure that each and every AMP wedding couple gets the unique, personal, and authentic experience when I photograph their wedding.

My time with you doesn't start at the consultation + only goes until your final photos are delivered. Throughout the planning + creating + decorating, I assist couples in making their special day timeless, as stressless as I can, have fun while creating unforgettable memories in the process.

From assistance with your day-of timeline, ensuring we don't forget those important must-have shots, vendor recommendations + more, I am more than just your wedding photographer.

I 'm ya girl that will make sure you always look flawless. That your makeup will look pristine (and not just for your portraits), the one with the extra bobby pin, the photographer that will help carry your train (and the one to make sure no one steps on it), and yes, even an extra sterile earring back is worse comes to worst (and yes that has happened). But, the most important part of your experience with me is ensuring that no matter what, your most important moments that you never knew could be cherished 75 years later are being created + documented without a worry.

Follow Hazel & Elle Photography on

dsc 2567 51 1003839 158932750157234

6 Reviews for Hazel & Elle Photography

Jazmin · Married on 12/30/2018

Amazing Photographer!

From the moment I met and talked with April, I knew she was the one I wanted to be my photographer! She knew exactly what I was wanting to be captured on my wedding day and more. April has a great personality (super friendly) and amazing energy that you can see through her photos. Not only does she go above and beyond as a photographer but she creates a personal connection with you as well; she seemed just as excited about my wedding as I was! I live over an hour away and she still was very flexible with meetings and maintaining contact through texting and email. She is very creative when it comes to photos and will help direct you if you are inexperienced. All of the wedding photos are absolutely beautiful and I am amazed at how they turned out and how fast we got them back. For any future photos, she will be my first call. I would definitely recommend April to anyone.

Sent on 02/02/2019

Christina · Married on 11/16/2018

Perfectly Captured

After contacting a dozen vendors, April replied right away, offered everything I had inquired about and more. I preferred her style of photography and she had the perfect package for our needs and budget. She was friendly and wonderful to work with and captured some wonderful moments on camera for us that we will look back on with fond memories.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Hazel & Elle Photography's reply:

Christina,
    Thank you so much for your wonderful review! You are too sweet! I am so happy we crossed paths and I was able to provide you with unforgettable memories! I am so, so happy for you and Miguel! Congratulations to you two again, and I wish so much happiness for you both! If you ever need anything, please let me know!

-April

Delores · Married on 04/21/2018

April was so lovely and such a joy! She was very helpful and accommodating, we enjoyed working with her! We love our wedding pictures she captured every moment on our special day beautifully and more! Our engagement session was also a blast and the pictures turned out great we loved them all! If we had the opportunity we would use April for all our big moments in our life!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Hazel & Elle Photography's reply:

Delores,
    Thank you so much! I cannot thank you enough for letting me photograph you and Mario's BIG day! I was so excited to travel back to Virginia for your wedding! I am so happy for you and Mario! You two are such a sweet couple & I wish nothing but love & happiness for you!

-April

Award

Hazel & Elle Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1900
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2400
    Add'l Hours
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Save the Date

• Fairbanks Fairbanks, AK, 99708 See on map
    Location of (Hazel & Elle Photography)