2282 Camp road (by appt. Only), Solomon, KS 67480 Map · Phone number

About AppleMint catering

About our Catering Services

We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver high-quality, delectable dishes suitable for any occasion and budget. Whether you are planning a continental or buffet breakfast, business luncheon, picnic, class or family reunion, or a wedding reception we'll work with you to ensure that your next event is a culinary delight. From light entrees to five-course repasts, hot dogs to filet mignon, we will serve your guests in style. Pick from some of the menu selection items below, or we will customize a menu to suit your event.

Let us know how we can serve you by emailing vangie.4664@gmail.com or calling 785.479.1910.

Follow AppleMint catering on

104502858765022590357578106461089231624214o
104502858765022590357578106461089231624214o

4 Reviews for AppleMint catering

Leslie · event on 12/30/2017

I had a wonderful experience with AppleMint Catering and Vangie. She was a huge help when organizing my in-laws 50th Anniversary (from half way across the country) and working around some dietary restrictions. The food was both delicious and beautiful!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Rachelle · Married on 06/14/2014

Vangie was incredible to work with - she provided excellent service (and patience) as well as really delicious food. When I first spoke with Vangie, my ideas were all over the place. She understood my vision and helped create a menu that was perfect for our wedding and guests. She even inquired about the theme and matched her catering table to our wedding design! I am still receiving compliments about the food that day. Vangie also helped us by sourcing bartenders and a host to take care of extra little things throughout the evening. Vangie is attentive, friendly, and goes above and beyond. I highly recommend her and AppleMint Catering!

Sent on 09/11/2014
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 10/05/2013

Vangie and Applemint were wonderful. The food was delicious and upscale at an unbelievably affordable price. We had a large wedding (250+ people) and Applemint handled it beautifully. The buffet setup and service was professional and classy. Vangie was a delight to work with as we planned the menu. We met her for a tasting and were amazed at the sophistication of her menu. She was responsive and accommodating throughout the process. In our hunt for a caterer, my husband found Applemint, and I am so thankful that he did!

Sent on 02/21/2014

AppleMint catering FAQ

• What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, German, Italian, Local, Mexican, Southwestern
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s)
  • Which of the following items can you provide? China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

• 2282 Camp road (by appt. Only) Solomon, 67480 See on map