Minneapolis, MN 55432 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Appleberry Ink (Designer Photo Imaging)

Gorgeous invitations at an affordable price!
You may ask how is that possible? Make it simple! Your directions are printed on the back of the invite at no additional cost, plus it's convenient for guests to have all the information on one card! Also, the response cards are available in postcard format to help you save on postage! Having only these 2 pieces of paper in your envelope not only saves you money on printing and stamps, but also saves tons of paper waste! Your guests are sure to love the practicallity and beauty of these invites.

Visit my storefront at appleberryink.etsy.com for more information on pricing and to view a wider arrange of the designs I offer.

Fast & Friendly Service
I am are very easy to work with and want to help you come up with something you'll be proud to send to friends and family. I do my best to turn orders around in 3-4 weeks. I'm also friendly and will do my best to accommodate most requests.

Other Items Offered
I offer save the date cards, bridal shower invites, wedding invitations, response cards, and matching thank you stationary. Also, if you prefer not to have directions on the back I offer separate direction and reception cards. Coordinate everything and get it all in one place. I will help you set the tone of your event with beautiful stylish invites from Appleberry Ink.

Here are a few designs:

Appleberry Ink (Designer Photo Imaging)

35 Reviews for Appleberry Ink (Designer Photo Imaging)

Kaitlin · Married on 07/13/2013

Teresa was absolutely fantastic when it came to designing our wedding stationary. She did all of it, and a few extras for an incredibly reasonable price. I must have sent her 45 different color corrections and alterations and she took everything in stride. I was so grateful to have hired her for my stationary. It was everything I wanted and will treasure it.

Sent on 08/22/2013

Christine · Married on 10/10/2010

My wedding invitations were AMAZING! Teresa designed my destination invites exactly how I had envisioned them. She was professional, and great to work with. We loved our invites so much we had her do our wedding announcements as well!! You won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 10/13/2010

Maggie · Married on 01/30/2010

I had a really tight budget and I wanted a nice invitation, but I didn't want to pay the price that came along with that so I went to etsy.com and found Teresa with AppleberryInk. From the beginning she was really sweet and worked with me to get me the perfect invitation. I would ask her to play with colors and fonts and she did, without ever hesitating my questions or passing judgement on me. It felt like all she wanted to do was make me happy and that was really nice. She's in a completely different state than me and I felt like we were best buds! The final product was beautiful. The texture, pattern and colors were so bold, everyone loved them, especially me. I really loved the fact that the more I ordered the less expensive it got also, I had the option to order postcards for RSVP cards instead of the traditional enveloped RSVPs. That saved me postage on every singe one of those, too. If you need a lot of invitations or a little, Teresa will definately take care of you and you will feel like your invitations are one of a kind!

Sent on 03/12/2010

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Bellina Bridal
    Bellina Bridal Wedding Dresses

Fabulous and completely professional service, Appleberry Ink is THE place to go!

• Flyleaf Books
    Flyleaf Books Banquet Halls

Designer Photo Imaging is great to work with! She's a great fellow designer that I keep in contact with on Etsy. Not to mention she has beautiful color choices and original designs that gives brides something truly personal for their special day.

• Minneapolis, 55432 See on map
    Available most days except Wednesday and Thursday.