5805 Ozark Drive, Fort Worth, TX 76131 Map · Phone number

About Apple Studios

Fun, contemporary images with a fashionable edge. We are passionately dedicated to providing all our couples with unique, expressive images. Each of our custom designed wedding books is a heirloom art piece, displaying the fun, beauty and passion of your wedding day. We produce beautiful designer albums someday your great grandchildren will quarrel over.
-Steven Landis

DSC1698
SpecialMomentsChapelGONEGOTH

9 Reviews for Apple Studios

Vanessa · Married on 03/09/2010

We interviewed with several (15) photographers before we met Steve Landis of Apple Studios. My fiance' wanted to book on the spot. Hands down the most genuine company we met. I am an extremely particular person, and photography was the most important aspect of our wedding. Apple Studios customizes packages for you, and sticks to it. They don't hassle you for more money or rush you into any decision. They welcome all ideas, and have a unique talent of their own. We had a Destination Wedding in Cozumel, and it was an absolute blast... Steve and Colton are definitely a part of the family now. They helped with everything from luggage to fluffing my hair and dress...Beautiful work, they let me look at a few shots on the trip, and I got teary-eyed. They captured everything, even things I didn't remember. Extremely fun, outgoing, respectable, and friendly...they blended in very easily with our family... We will surely be using their services again for family portraits and such. Thanks a million guys!

Sent on 03/13/2010

Skey · Married on 03/06/2010

After seeing my wife being disappointed with previous photographers we met,I was a little apprehensive when we met Steve Landis. I liked his professionalism, and his work. He answered all of my questions, and asked tons about us. He seemed truly interested in getting to know us, and what we wanted. I wanted to book him on the spot. He nailed it at our wedding ceremonies. My wife is very picky, and to see her smile, made me feel like a hero. We ended up having 2 ceremonies because some of our family couldn't make it to our destination wedding. Steve was wonderful at both. He has incredible talent, and our photographs are wonderful. Steve and Colton did the Cozumel wedding, and it was unbelievable. The energy was wonderful. Everything turned out great. I can't wait to see the final images. The best decision we made was booking with Apple Studios.

Sent on 03/13/2010

Melanie · Married on 08/01/2009

I went in to this shoot somewhat frazzled. It seemed like everything that could go wrong planning a wedding DID. Not only that, but I am not all that comfortable in front of a camera. As soon as I arrived, Steve made me feel very comfortable and beautiful, and he really captured that on film. It was a very fun and easy experience. People (not just family members) are still talking about those pictures to this day! His photographs are worth much more than I could have ever possibly paid him. I will definitely use him in the future and carry his business cards to share with anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 02/02/2010

Apple Studios FAQ

• Apple Studios
    Apple Studios Wedding Photographers

For our clients in Texas...

• Moments of Magic
    Moments of Magic Wedding Planners

Steve is not only fun and relaxed and awesome to work with, the quality of his ability to capture emotion in a photograph is skillful at the least. I won't hesitate to use him with all of my Dallas/Ft. Worth clients!

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Apple Studios to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• 5805 Ozark Drive Fort Worth, 76131 See on map