Apple Event Productions

1160 West 23rd Street, Hialeah, FL 33010 Map · Phone number

About Apple Event Productions

We specialize in affordable, elegant and custom made tablecloths, napkins, spandex, chair covers and overlays for any occasion  Our unique and up-to-date selection of linens comes from searching the latest trend in fabrics and textures around the world.  With a Specialty in Weddings, we will work to decorate your event in a memorable, yet affordable manner.  Call, TEXT or E-Mail us, so we can set-up an appointment to view or wide assortment of linens available for your most Memorable Event : )

Direct No. 786.271.6170    ~   E-mail:  appleeventproductions@gmail.com

Follow Apple Event Productions on

Other couples have also viewed

• Event Outfitters
  • Miami Party Rental & Decor
  • Elements and Accents
  • Waltz on Water by Production Management One

16 Reviews for Apple Event Productions

• Carla

Carla P. · Getting married on 10/15/2021

Incredible!

Jack and Patty were amazing! I don’t even know where to begin! They were with us throughout the entire wedding planning, super attentive, responsive, and most of all so sweet and kind.

The venue looked absolutely gorgeous! I mean, the entire night I kept saying I couldn’t believe this was my wedding! It was truly such a dream come true! I highly highly recommend Apple Events Productions, you will not be disappointed! They made our wedding planning process less stressful and such a blast! Thank you!!

Sent on 02/24/2021

Jennifer A. · Married on 05/14/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

I am so glad Patty & Jack were referred to us because what the delivered was above and beyond. They made our wedding look even better than the Pinterest pictures I had shown them. Everything was beautiful! Our guests are still talking about the details and that makes us so happy.

Sent on 05/16/2021

Lizmary P. · Married on 04/02/2021

Created my ideal wedding!

Apple Event Productions were the best partners that I could ever ask for to help create and bring to life my vision for such a special day. I felt so comfortable working with them and could trust Patty and Jack 1000% in delivering all aspects for the wedding of my dreams. I highly recommend to use Apple Event Productions for your wedding or any upcoming event you may have.

Sent on 05/31/2021

• 1160 West 23rd Street Hialeah, 33010 See on map
    3057816210 (Other Phone Number)
    By appointment
    Location of (Apple Event Productions)