1-500
Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Apple Blossom Plantation

Virginia's Premier Wedding Venue - "Elegant, Enchanting and Unforgettable"

Apple Blossom Plantation is a perfect setting for your wedding - from the rehearsal dinner, bridal party lunch, wedding ceremony, wedding reception and Sunday brunch. From Friday to Sunday, you and your guests can use the entire estate for the weekend - all five bedrooms (sleeping 17) and and all areas of this 8,000 square foot house.  This private and secluded plantation is set on over 20 acres in the Historic Plantation District between Richmond and Williamsburg. There are no time restrictions on your party - you and your guests can dance the night away!

Your guests are allowed access to explore and enjoy all rooms of the estate, gardens, hot tub, pool, fire pit and tennis court.  You can shoot clay pigeons and set off fireworks in the field!  Wedding packages include on-site lodging, a brand-new pavilion with crystal chandeliers (always attached to the house in case of rain), tables and chairs for both the ceremony and reception.  Full event coordination is available on-site, but you may also use any licensed vendors of your choice - no restrictions!

Come visit Apple Blossom Plantation - let us help you tailor every detail of your wedding to make all of your dreams come true.

Your wedding will be elegant, enchanting and unforgettable!

Categories: Wedding Venue

Outside Alcohol (2)
Chocolate Fountain (2)
Shuttle (2)
Indoor (1)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Outside Vendors (1)
Aisle Markers (1)
Decor (1)
Tent Accessories (1)
Tents (1)

Fantastic venue for pre-wedding events including the bridal portrait session, rehearsal dinner, as well as the wedding ceremony and reception. Peggy made sure that the guests and wedding party enjoyed every moment. The food, beautiful tables, hospitality and attention to detail was the best!

Profile Picture Brenda, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If I could give Peggy & ABP 100 stars, I would! My husband and I were married again on June 17th just after our 1 yr ann. We wanted to have a medieval ceremony with swords and archery in the woods, and Peggy made our dream come true! She even had landscapers come in to clear the forest for us, as there had never been a forest ceremony at ABP before. Peggy is full of energy and ideas, and I can honestly tell you that I never felt any stress AT ALL leading up to or during that amazing weekend! We rented ABP for the whole weekend and it was just a giant party done exactly how we wanted with no restrictions on what we wanted. I can't explain in words how grateful we are for Peggy & ABP. We had an amazing weekend that we will never forget. We're already discussing an anniversary ceremony there again in the future! :) ** I forgot to add VERY DOG FRIENDLY! Our boys were welcomed and treated like family! **

Profile Picture Linda, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Tastings, Parking, Aisle Markers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Bartender(s), Barware, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Pet Friendly, Set Up

Apple Blossom Plantation Pricing

Apple Blossom Plantation

20 Photos

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1434637520339 apple

Military, First Responder and Teacher Discounts Always!

$500.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
We value the contributions and sacrifices made by all members of military, first responders and teachers. Please let us know of your service and you will always receive a discount. This is just a small way to say thank you for all that you do!
#WW1512986b2ae490b7

13 ENDORSEMENTS
Apple Blossom Plantation is lovely! Peggy is wonderful! She can help make any dream wedding or event come true!!

This is a beautiful private venue for a wedding. It almost feels like it is completely yours for the entire day to relax, rejoice , and welcome guests. The owner is a breath of fresh air and will completely make The Bride and Groom and guests feel welcome and comfortable in this semi rustic old world charmer.

Oh my goodness! What is not to love about Apple Blossom! I have loved this area since visiting many times and Apple Blossom has all the charm of the South meeting the North in perfect harmony. There is plenty of space for you and gorgeous nearby places for family and friends to stay. They boast a pool, hot tub, fire pit, and yes, a COVERED dance floor outside with chandeliers! This is simply THE BEST place to tie the knot in this area of VA! And I would love to photograph the classic, romantic, joyful couple here!

When you work with Peggy from Apple Blossom Plantation, be prepared for a lot of laughter, hugs, and TLC with your wedding. She is like a sweet Mother-in-law that oversees every detail so the bride and groom can sit back and enjoy their wedding day. The grounds of Apple Blossom are spectacular and so are all the staff!

Apple Blossom Plantation is my number one place that I recommend all my brides for their wedding venue. Peggy is so passionate about helping you plan & coordinate weddings. She also makes sure every detail is in place. I plan on staying her when I renew my wedding vows!!

67 PROS I KNOW